Tberryson joining "forumers"- needs help.

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

Tberryson joining "forumers"- needs help.

Postby TberrysonForum on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Hey guys, i was so kindly filled in by Jyo that if i want to be "known" on this game i gotta join the forum. I'm up for it and everything but obviously as you see i cannot login with my origional name. This would cause a buttload of problems if i'd like to solve problems on the forum wouldnt it? I've tried everything. Any advice is cool i guess lol but anyway i'm up for joining this forum. Competitions, talks, idk what the crap you guys do on here but its all up for me.

Sincerely

The underappreciated tberryson
TberrysonForum

Re: Tberryson joining "forumers"- needs help.

Postby rianbay812 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Underappreciated?
Sounds like someone asking for appreciation...

At any rate, hopefully this solves your problem.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9991
rianbay812

Postby jdccdj1 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 pm

yo t-berry...same thing happened to me and i just created jdccdj1 for the forums and it works fine...besides, "TberrysonForum" is fine for the forums...OR just come up with another name you want for the forums and get crackin' solvin' some of the shuffles and enterin' some of the comps that are hosted...in no time, you will be KNOWN...btw, i have seen alot of your designs, even back to some early fchacked levels, and i must say, you belong here at the forums...this is where the best challenges can be found, the best ideas explored, and where the best all-around players of FC can be found...hope to see you solvin' and contributing here on the forums soon----------jdccdj
jdccdj1

Postby TberrysonForum on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanks jdccdj. And rianbay i say that because it annoys the CRAP out of me when i post a level or design that is a good one, ( i recognize alot of them arent that great) and i WATCH it go down in rating. I could post a level or design that gave you all an instant orgasm and it would still be rated down by some. That's what annoys me bro.

And could you guys explain to me how to use this thing? I HAVE NO CLU WHATS GOING ON. I'm like a child lost in the supermarket...
TberrysonForum

Postby Brian3.14 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:46 am

Tberryson, I have the same problem. My old name is brian3.1415.
But I want to say welcome Tberryson.
Brian3.14

Location: games are a phenomenal way to feel the rewards we need,without all of the unknown challenges of life

Postby Skips on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 am

Never trust the ingame rating system, trust the forums :xd:
Skips

Postby TberrysonForum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Lol thanks bro. I realize that alot of people are on the forum that done even PLAY the levels! holy cow. Still would appreciate an explanation on how to do this crap. Trying to jump in lol
TberrysonForum

Postby schmittd on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:43 pm

ok, im relatively new to the forums also. (i jumped in back in about may i think). but the most popular section of the forums is obviously the challenges and games section. there are mainly three types of topics in the challenges and games section:
1. shuffles - shuffles are based on the idea that after you beat a level, you expand it and make it harder. so each shuffle has its own rules but essentially every post of a level consist of a solve of the level and an edit of the level. so after you beat a level in the shuffle, you post your solve. then you copy the url of the level into your address bar and where the url says "levelId=" you change it to "editId=". obviously, this allows you to edit the level. then you save your new level and post it as the edit so that now people are trying to solve the level that you have made (which is really just the same level as before except you changed it)
2. competitions - this is relatively self-explanatory. anyone can host a comp. all comps (should) have rules listed within their post so this shouldnt be too hard to figure out. someone makes some levels, then describes the requirements to win. this can include least pieces, fewest ticks, most ticks, or scoring comps where score is based on badges. if you look at my recent comp in the challenges and games section, A Schmittd Hap Comp!, this should help you understand these types of competitions
3. challenges - this is also pretty self explanatory. the rules of of the challenge is stated in the post and people post their replies to the challenge. pretty simple

if you have any questions, you can PM (private message) me. just click the PM button under my name over there -->
schmittd

Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Postby TberrysonForum on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:54 pm

thanks boss!
TberrysonForum

Return to Levels and Game Chat