building ideas

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

building ideas

Postby Habs_2001 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 am

hi every1. i need some building ideas. any1 got any?

<edit> by building i mean lvls
Habs_2001

Re: building ideas

Postby djbreslin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Stop making tank battle levels, that's what the forum is for (give the orb, take the orb, etc)
djbreslin

Postby Habs_2001 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm

i did stop making battle lvls u idiot and now that u mention it im gonna start making more! thanks for the idea... ♥♥♥♥♥
Habs_2001

Postby djbreslin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Haha, wow. You're welcome, I guess.
djbreslin

Postby beadrix on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:58 am

Habs how about improving your own play by creating levels that take the red from one point to another that you can solve. Look at the solve whether it needs to be powered or whether it just uses sticks. I for one try to create challenging levels that I hope will raise my own skills and hopefully drag everyone along as well. I prefer levels that are not cluttered. I do prefer stick solves is my thing at the moment but I do like some of the powered solves and do create levels for them.

I like it when people make levels and the challenge is to use the least pieces possible to solve it.

Also Skeezix used to flame me on levels he leaves me alone now. I make the occassional goof and Nextfart makes me pay for it by screaming glitch even though it looks ok from my end.

Habs thanks for using the forum.
beadrix

Postby schmittd on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Habs, youre spamming the players' levels and its getting ridiculous. sorry to be mean, but that is meant solely for a place to share your levels (preferably good ones). tank races, pult contests, skeezix hating, tank race reminders, warfeek hating, webmasta hating, and general stupidity all belongs here in the forums. i hate to be mean, but frankly i feel this needs to be said: your outrageous spamming of the players' levels is annoying and idiotic. so please stop. seriously, i have no problem with you making (solvable) levels for the players levels but if you are gonna do contests and general chatting, that all belongs here in the forums. so i am asking you to please stop with the imbecile spamming.
schmittd

Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Return to Levels and Game Chat