level reccomendation thread!

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

level reccomendation thread!

Postby Habs_2001 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 pm

this topic is for recommending lvls to other people. post any lvls and recommend them to people have potential to pass them.
Habs_2001

Re: level reccomendation thread!

Postby ScienceGuy2012 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

I reccomend my roller coaster series (updating, and easy)
BTW im eating a banana right now
ScienceGuy2012

Postby beadrix on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 am

I'd like to see a trapdoor series that contains 2 or 3 goal balls which start outside the work area. I like to see levels that give a blue solvability (is that a word?). I like to see levels that have a not so easy goal. I like to see levels where solves are either powered or unpowered. I like to see levels that have a small work space that can be solved powered or not. I like to see levels that have a reasonable chance of being solved and haven't been rebadged from someone's earlier levels. I like to see levels that challenge people to use less peices than everyone else.

I hate levels that contain to much clutter. I hate levels that the creator would never be able to solve ever. I hate levels that are posted that contain no level and seeking opinions from others. I hate levels that abuse Skeezix just for the sake of it.
beadrix

Postby dazzellerr on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 am

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?levelId=609742
Only 1 solve so far. It took a long time to get these to repeat and stay close to the same height and area when launching.
dazzellerr

Postby zhyrek on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 am

beadrix wrote:I'd like to see a trapdoor series that contains 2 or 3 goal balls which start outside the work area. I like to see levels that give a blue solvability (is that a word?). I like to see levels that have a not so easy goal. I like to see levels where solves are either powered or unpowered. I like to see levels that have a small work space that can be solved powered or not. I like to see levels that have a reasonable chance of being solved and haven't been rebadged from someone's earlier levels. I like to see levels that challenge people to use less peices than everyone else.

I hate levels that contain to much clutter. I hate levels that the creator would never be able to solve ever. I hate levels that are posted that contain no level and seeking opinions from others. I hate levels that abuse Skeezix just for the sake of it.

Would this level meet those criteria?
zhyrek

Postby dazzellerr on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 am

This one here seems either no one can do, or no one seen in the list when that spammer went on the rage.

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?levelId=610542

I tested all the way to just before you have to launch it, all brown.
dazzellerr

Postby jdccdj1 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 pm

did not see the level dazz, but here is a solve: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11844719 ...thx :)
jdccdj1

Postby dazzellerr on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Thanks for getting it, too bad she didn't champ lol. I try and make my levels BC friendly.
dazzellerr

Postby gunsjammed2 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 pm

gunsjammed2

Return to Levels and Game Chat