Where are my levels!?

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

Where are my levels!?

Postby Dr. Phil on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:20 pm

RAAAWR, I can't find any of my levels in game. I was looking for Corner Office to show someone, but it seems to have vanished :(

If anyone knows where I can find my levels or if you have a picture of Corner Office I will love you long time!
User avatar
Dr. Phil
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby zhyrek on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:40 pm

All old level go boom :c
User avatar
zhyrek
 
Posts: 3510
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: RPI

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby ken75 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 pm

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11975236 you can check it out through this design save at least :)
User avatar
ken75
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Location: Currently stuck in the Shadow temple...

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby dmasters on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Aaaaagh nostalgia!!! I remember that level so well, it was one of my faves! I cant remember if I ever beat it though :xd: :sigh:
User avatar
dmasters
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:44 am
Location: My mancave

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby mtdewd on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 am

Looks like some guy named compscure solved it.
Wonder whatever happened to him. Hasn't posted in a year...
User avatar
mtdewd
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Maple Corner VT

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby ken75 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:19 pm

mtdewd wrote:Looks like some guy named compscure solved it.
Wonder whatever happened to him. Hasn't posted in a year...


I have two points for you. First off, lots of people solved it, that level was practically iconic. Second, compscure posts all the time, he just can't use that name on the forum anymore. His name is erucspmoc (compscure backwards, if you hadn't noticed) on the forum. Check out the unconnected shuffle, he posts there super often.

vv Haha you're probably right Dmasters
Last edited by ken75 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ken75
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Location: Currently stuck in the Shadow temple...

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby dmasters on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:02 pm

ken75 wrote:
mtdewd wrote:Looks like some guy named compscure solved it.
Wonder whatever happened to him. Hasn't posted in a year...


I have two points for you. First off, lots of people solved it, that level was practically iconic. Second, compscure posts all the time, he just can't use that name on the forum anymore. His name is erucspmoc (compscure backwards, if you hadn't noticed) on the forum. Check out the unconnected shuffle, he posts there super often.

I was going to say something similar, but then I thought it was sarcasm. :confused:
User avatar
dmasters
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:44 am
Location: My mancave

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby schmittd on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 pm

dmasters wrote:
ken75 wrote:
mtdewd wrote:Looks like some guy named compscure solved it.
Wonder whatever happened to him. Hasn't posted in a year...


I have two points for you. First off, lots of people solved it, that level was practically iconic. Second, compscure posts all the time, he just can't use that name on the forum anymore. His name is erucspmoc (compscure backwards, if you hadn't noticed) on the forum. Check out the unconnected shuffle, he posts there super often.

I was going to say something similar, but then I thought it was sarcasm. :confused:

:doh:
User avatar
schmittd
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Re: Where are my levels!?

Postby electronic12345 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:16 pm

How to bring it back:

1: Go to the level info page for the level you want back. (http://fantasticcontraption.com/level?levelId=xxxxxx)
2: Press "Export FCML" on the bottom of the right menu.
3: Copy all of the info.
4: Go to this website: http://fc.sk89q.com/webfcml/
5: Log in with your FC account info.
6: Delete the info in the box on the right.
7: Paste the info you got in step 3.
8: Press "Preview" in the bottom right to see the level.
9: Press "Upload" in the bottom right to upload the level to your account.

Hope this helped! :grin:
electronic12345
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:56 pm


Return to Levels and Game Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron