BoredDude's BEST Levels

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Here I will post my best levels. If you solve one, you can PM me or just post your solve below and I will post it here.
If you use any glitches to solve a level, I will reject it.
:upwheel: Unsolved
:cwheel: Solved
:scircle: New
:toot: Special

Very Easy

Santa It Up :toot: :cwheel:
Happy Holidays!
Thik-Tip :brown: :clean:

Overboard :cwheel:
This will probably require a bot.

Turning Two :cwheel:
Rotation is required.
JHawk4 :brown: :champ:

Soar :cwheel:
Hope you have fun on this one, there are many ways to solve it!
BoredDude2 :badgeless:
halfmaster1 :brown: :champ:

Change Tubes :cwheel:
The hardest of the very easy.

Slanted :cwheel:
It can get frustrating with no flat, 180 degree surface.

Craninator :cwheel:
The crane goes very far back into the history of FC, time to make one.
skateskier :brown: :champ:


Easy

Execution :cwheel:
A level was bound to have this name sometime.

Mt. FantaContra :upwheel:
Get it? FantaContra? ...nevermind

BD45 :cwheel:
Sorry for the lack of a real name.

Transition :cwheel:
One of my personal favorites.
JHawk4JHawk4 :brown: :champ:


Medium

Under-Retriever :cwheel:
Underground retrieval.
chris4a4 :brown:

Tilt :upwheel:
Let's face it: There is no level that could avoid chaos while tilted.

Outsider :upwheel:
The outside is brutal.
JHawk4JHawk4 Progress

Drop Over Retrieve :upwheel:
Drop the claw/scoop over and bring it back!

Cannon! :upwheel:
Remember, the faster it is launched, the less friction.

Taking Three :cwheel:
Three balls are harder than one.

Fast Fetch :upwheel:
Speedy retrievals... There are bound to be atleast one in each level set.

Spiral In :cwheel:
This is the hardest of the medium.


Hard

Down Fall :upwheel:
Normaly, you think of the term "Down Fall" to be bad...

Busopilus :upwheel:
One of the hardest.

Under Domain :cwheel:
The art of the underground.
SparkleFlower :brown:
chris4a4 :brown:


Very Hard

Expedition :cwheel:
I'd like to see someone solve this. :O
Sparkleflower :brown: :champ:

More to come!
Last edited by BoredDude2 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 48 times in total.
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby Wafflekins on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 pm

lol are you trying to compete with halfmaster? Ill try to solve some of these.

[edit] downfall is borked http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11277024
User avatar
Wafflekins
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Wafflekins wrote:lol are you trying to compete with halfmaster? Ill try to solve some of these.

[edit] downfall is borked http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11277024

I edited the level and the url. Should be better now.
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:42 am

Many new levels!
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby halfmaster1 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 pm

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11279208

Very easy is correct. Although that extender was very uncooperative in tweaking.

Edit: Your small build areas are maddening. They make the levels a lot harder.
User avatar
halfmaster1
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 pm
Location: About halfway between here and there.

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Added your solve, and badges.
edit: New level, Drop Over Retrieve.
eidt edit: New level, Craninator
edit: Oops, I messed up on the last edit. New level: Execution
edit: New level, Tilt.
edit: New level, Outsider.
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby JHawk4JHawk4 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Need some help with outsider http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11311476

Always black holes when I try to make enough stuff to get the ball up
User avatar
JHawk4JHawk4
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 am

Just made a new level! It is called "Santa It Up"! Please try it!
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby Thik_Tip on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:30 pm

halfmaster is correct. your "Easy" levels aren't easy. You should really evaluate your levels better.

anyway, here is a solve for your santa level.

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11324844

Thik
User avatar
Thik_Tip
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Fresno, California

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 am

Thik_Tip wrote:halfmaster is correct. your "Easy" levels aren't easy. You should really evaluate your levels better.

anyway, here is a solve for your santa level.

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11324844

Thik

Well, I will change tilt to medium, and tell me what easy levels aren't easy. I can change them by popular request.
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby 0wnyouu on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:15 pm

BoredDude2 wrote:
Thik_Tip wrote:halfmaster is correct. your "Easy" levels aren't easy. You should really evaluate your levels better.

anyway, here is a solve for your santa level.

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11324844

Thik

Well, I will change tilt to medium, and tell me what easy levels aren't easy. I can change them by popular request.

under-retriever is harder than it looks D:
User avatar
0wnyouu
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 am
Location: Washington

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby skateskier on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:38 pm

User avatar
skateskier
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 am
Location: Trapped in a dark cave with nothing but a laptop

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 pm

0wnyouu wrote:
BoredDude2 wrote:
Thik_Tip wrote:halfmaster is correct. your "Easy" levels aren't easy. You should really evaluate your levels better.

anyway, here is a solve for your santa level.

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11324844

Thik

Well, I will change tilt to medium, and tell me what easy levels aren't easy. I can change them by popular request.

under-retriever is harder than it looks D: :D

Medium.
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby JHawk4 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm

User avatar
JHawk4
 
Posts: 3049
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:01 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby chris4a4 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Under Domain: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11327347 :brown:

I'll have you know it wasn't supposed to be that horribly ugly/inefficient.

Under-Retriever: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11327361 :brown:

That was far to easy! Really work on testing your levels to determine which difficulty they fit in with!
User avatar
chris4a4
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:29 pm
Location: At Windows Movie Maker!

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby sparkleflower on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 pm

BoredDude2 wrote:Very Hard

Under Domain :cwheel:

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11327526
not too hard - solved pretty quick

peace
User avatar
sparkleflower
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 am

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:56 am

sparkleflower wrote:
BoredDude2 wrote:Very Hard

Under Domain :cwheel:

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11327526
not too hard - solved pretty quick

peace

Very Hard has NOTIN'
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby chris4a4 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:18 am

BoredDude,

Not sure why you called my design "horribly ugly/inefficient"

I'm okay with the horribly ugly, but it actually uses LESS pieces than Sparkleflower's... And it does a lot more with those pieces... So why say it's inefficient?
User avatar
chris4a4
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:29 pm
Location: At Windows Movie Maker!

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby rianbay812 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 am

chris4a4 wrote:BoredDude,

Not sure why you called my design "horribly ugly/inefficient"

I'm okay with the horribly ugly, but it actually uses LESS pieces than Sparkleflower's... And it does a lot more with those pieces... So why say it's inefficient?

Those were your words. See like 3 posts up when you posted your 2 solves
User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Georgia Institute of Technology: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: BoredDude's BEST Levels

Postby BoredDude2 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:06 am

A new very hard level. Expedition.
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Next

Return to Levels and Game Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

cron