- A lot of database back end changes were made. The game should respond a lot faster now, but saving might still go a bit slowly. Of course, as the game gets more and more popular it'll start slowing again, so we are going ahead with the hardware upgrades as well.
- Any contraptions built before August 8th, were listed as "unpublished," and were saved by unpaid users, have gone into "cold storage" to help speed up the DB as well. This means they will not show up in the "My Designs" menu, but they will still be accessible via direct link. There are plans on reintegrating them into the DB at a later date. I hope nobody is too negatively affected by this one but most of the design IDs seemed fairly unused.
- A bit later today we will be deciding on a new Level 21! This will be available for all users (paid and unpaid). Keep your eyes peeled! EDIT: Now uploaded!
- The forums were getting busy enough so I split them into 4 distinct categories.
- The "skip flash detection" link now forwards you to the URL you were trying to access in the first place (discuss)
You will have to clear your browser cache to get the updated copy of the game. Visit this thread if you don't know how (or if it doesn't automatically update).
Known Issues now have their own dedicated thread in the support forum.
(Link to older August 15th revisions)