bobertbojo2

Re: Forum Badge: Unconnected

Postby Dark Eclipse on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 am

The stop badge.

Press stop and it's -59 points for weasel :dance:
Dark Eclipse

Postby JaredR26 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:15 pm

LoganW8 wrote:Ha. Although m mission in the forums is to convert everyone to Incredibots like what happened to me, I still wonder why everyone might collaboratively murder weasel for calling the badge 'disconnected'. What is wrong with that?

I played IB. In my opinion(as a programmer who has worked with these things) IB amounts to an interface to Box2d. It didn't have any originality that I saw - all it really is is an interface to Box2d.

FC on the other hand is an actual game that simply uses the physics engine. Your are limited to using very simple pieces and no control- which is what makes the game a game.

If you want to see an original physics engine that is really cool look up the powder game. http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/
JaredR26

Postby Foro on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:38 pm

JaredR26 wrote:
LoganW8 wrote:Ha. Although m mission in the forums is to convert everyone to Incredibots like what happened to me, I still wonder why everyone might collaboratively murder weasel for calling the badge 'disconnected'. What is wrong with that?

I played IB. In my opinion(as a programmer who has worked with these things) IB amounts to an interface to Box2d. It didn't have any originality that I saw - all it really is is an interface to Box2d.

FC on the other hand is an actual game that simply uses the physics engine. Your are limited to using very simple pieces and no control- which is what makes the game a game.

If you want to see an original physics engine that is really cool look up the powder game. http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

QTF!
Foro

Location: We didn't start the flame war, Peeps were hatin' on it fore I left my comment

Postby jetstone644 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:31 pm

i played powder game.....its fun to waste 1.5 hours doing NOTHING
jetstone644

Postby kertie309 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm

jetstone644 wrote:i played powder game.....its fun to waste 1.5 hours doing NOTHING

LOL! Search calculator. It's so cool!
kertie309

Location: Somewhere, no place exactly, usually watching TV or playing on the computer.

Previous

Return to The Dev Dish