Forum Registration Disabled

News updates, status reports, and version information from the FC Team

Forum Registration Disabled

Postby weasel on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:16 pm

You can no longer make new forum accounts while we work on some updates to the code. :) Sorry for the trouble. If you would really like a forum account and you are a new user, please email support@fantasticcontraption.com
User avatar
weasel
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby Dr. Phil on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:24 pm

That takes care of that.
User avatar
Dr. Phil
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm

weasel wrote:You can no longer make new forum accounts while we work on some updates to the code. :) Sorry for the trouble. If you would really like a forum account and you are a new user, please email support@fantasticcontraption.com

crap I can't have any more alt accounts :(
User avatar
VERYDUMBNAME
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Location: uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby zhyrek on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Dr. Phil wrote:That takes care of that.

What? I thought nothing ever happened... :ninja:
User avatar
zhyrek
 
Posts: 3510
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: RPI

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby sanderlennart on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 am

VERYDUMBNAME wrote:
weasel wrote:You can no longer make new forum accounts while we work on some updates to the code. :) Sorry for the trouble. If you would really like a forum account and you are a new user, please email support@fantasticcontraption.com

crap I can't have any more alt accounts :(



Why do you need them?
User avatar
sanderlennart
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:44 am
Location: http://fantasticcontraption.com/game/Contraption.swf

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 am

it was a joke, it brings back memories of crazyman, hgfdsa5, qweruioplkjhgfdsa, and that dang one that I forgot the password, too bad it had a 150 avatar
well the others aren't baned yet
User avatar
VERYDUMBNAME
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Location: uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby weasel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 am

VERYDUMBNAME wrote:it was a joke, it brings back memories of crazyman, hgfdsa5, qweruioplkjhgfdsa, and that dang one that I forgot the password, too bad it had a 150 avatar
well the others aren't baned yet


your wish is my command!
User avatar
weasel
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm

weasel wrote:
VERYDUMBNAME wrote:it was a joke, it brings back memories of crazyman, hgfdsa5, qweruioplkjhgfdsa, and that dang one that I forgot the password, too bad it had a 150 avatar
well the others aren't baned yet


your wish is my command!

if you didn't notice I DIDN'T include gandalf cause he isn't me
proof:
look at his posts, lok at my post. if thats not enough
look at the levels I solve and then look at his long way solves
User avatar
VERYDUMBNAME
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Location: uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby weasel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:17 pm

I assumed your alts were 1 Gandalf 55 and Wilson 2 because they are the only non-baned accounts that have ever shared an IP with you.

I'll unban them when you reveal your alt accounts and I can confirm they share IPs with you.
User avatar
weasel
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

ok, ill tell, banan@ and williamsrmw0100
User avatar
VERYDUMBNAME
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Location: uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby banan@ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

VERYDUMBNAME wrote:ok, ill tell, banan@ and williamsrmw0100

verified
User avatar
banan@
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 am

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby williamsrmw0100 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 pm

im telling cause I relize how pointless it is to have alts
User avatar
williamsrmw0100
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:28 am

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:28 pm

um... I thought if I showed my alts you would unban my brothers
User avatar
VERYDUMBNAME
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Location: uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby jakel5555 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 pm

VERYDUMBNAME wrote:um... I thought if I showed my alts you would unban my brothers


Hold your horses, we're resolving some issues.

Edit: Aaaaand, your brothers are back on the air.
User avatar
jakel5555
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: A room with a moose.

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby weasel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Thanks for your honesty!

I've reset the password on VDN, wilson, and gandalf's accounts. If they had valid email addresses, they can use the lost password form to reactivate.
User avatar
weasel
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby Foro on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 pm

I thought that forum registration was disabled like 5 months ago

Too bad i won't be able to spam anymore in the forums
:(

Err.. Nothing
I liek weasels and turtles
User avatar
Foro
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: We didn't start the flame war, Peeps were hatin' on it fore I left my comment

Re: Forum Registration Disabled

Postby connormccarthy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:15 pm

hahaha there should be a grammar police on here for foro hehehe

Edit: Jake the Grammar Gestapo has taken note of your lack of sentence structure. Here are a few notes to help you function in a normal society. First, capitalize the first letter in a sentence. Second, learn the comma rules. Third, always use punctuation. Last, the term "police" is plural making "a police" an improper statement. Good day, sir. :grin:
User avatar
connormccarthy
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:40 am
Location: FLO RIDA


Return to The Dev Dish



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]