The FC Livestream!

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

Re: The FC Livestream!

Postby rianbay812...3 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 am

IGLima wrote:Here's the page if you don't believe me :xd: : http://www.livestream.com/platform/prem ... nd_pricing

Oh and I just realized I have 2 more posts until 600 (In which keeping with tradition, I have to have another competition)

livestream competition!!!

I would really like for someone else to give livestream a shot. I want the opportunity to see what other people do differently.
rianbay812...3

Location: Listening to Chris Martin and Will Champion, perhaps the most accomplished musicians of all time.

Postby IGLima on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

For my competition, I was thinking about a contest where the goal would be to beat a level in the least amount of time (so you'd have to stream/record yourself with a timer).
What do you guys think? Does that sound like a good idea/challenge?

Oh and so far, only Rian, Jyo, and myself have streaming rights. So send me your usernames! :D
IGLima

Postby rianbay812...3 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 pm

IGLima wrote:For my competition, I was thinking about a contest where the goal would be to beat a level in the least amount of time (so you'd have to stream/record yourself with a timer).
What do you guys think? Does that sound like a good idea/challenge?

Oh and so far, only Rian, Jyo, and myself have streaming rights. So send me your usernames! :D

I also only have the procaster dowloaded at my dad's because this (mom's) computer....isn't very good.
rianbay812...3

Location: Listening to Chris Martin and Will Champion, perhaps the most accomplished musicians of all time.

Postby Brian3.14 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 am

OMG, thats a lot of money $360/m ,and I haven't got dollars so thats gonna be difficulty.

IGLima, I got hypercam 2. Can you use this for livestream? Or can you only use the version from livestream?
Brian3.14

Location: games are a phenomenal way to feel the rewards we need,without all of the unknown challenges of life

Previous

Return to Challenges and Games