Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge

Postby Dean-o on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 pm

wow.
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge

Postby jacuzzi_ on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 pm

oh noez, that will be a lot of updating. I'll do it later.
jacuzzi_
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:14 am
Location: loving protogenius' levels.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge

Postby Dean-o on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Dean-o wrote:I know ;). Jac can include whichever he wants, but the only ones I think he should actually include are the third-last and last ones that I posted, because they're so awesome :worship:

Yeah. ;)
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge

Postby evilclone on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm going to need some help for a skyscraper longway. I just need a pult to bring it around.
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10131659
User avatar
evilclone
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:21 pm
Location: Far away in my lair a.k.a my basement.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge

Postby DoktorQ on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Im trying on something else myself( I need help to, lulz) :)
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10132111
chimichangas down the first tube then up again in the next. The ball enters the second tube at around 1300 tics, But im having trouble getting the contraption tip over the side when it gets to the top.
User avatar
DoktorQ
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge

Postby Dean-o on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIOx-m8bYBs Pit & Pendulum longway vid!
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby DoktorQ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 am

First Rodless longway
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10185292 Projected, big ball intro six small balls pit.
I know its not that long longway.But hey, first one, and it was way harder to tweak than I thought
User avatar
DoktorQ
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm


Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby Wafflekins on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:33 am

DoktorQ wrote:First Rodless longway
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10185292 Projected, big ball intro six small balls pit.
I know its not that long longway.But hey, first one, and it was way harder to tweak than I thought


I believe jujuwebe already did a rodless longway for projected
User avatar
Wafflekins
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby DoktorQ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:25 am

Wafflekins wrote:
DoktorQ wrote:First Rodless longway
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10185292 Projected, big ball intro six small balls pit.
I know its not that long longway.But hey, first one, and it was way harder to tweak than I thought


I believe jujuwebe already did a rodless longway for projected


Yeah, I just realised that myself,(damn you jujuwebe :argh: )
User avatar
DoktorQ
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby BobDaHoboRulz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 am

Technically, only Defauly doesn't have a longway.

Canyon and Sissyphea do have longways, they're just impossible.
User avatar
BobDaHoboRulz
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Location: Peasantry

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby zhyrek on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am

BobDaHoboRulz wrote:Technically, only Defauly doesn't have a longway.

Canyon and Sissyphea do have longways, they're just impossible.

Image
ORLY?

Just get a massive catapult :P
User avatar
zhyrek
 
Posts: 3510
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: RPI

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby lord_hamybal on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 am

is it really possible because???
to far out screen never comes back with out chain remmeber?
the red lines are to far out screen?
User avatar
lord_hamybal
 
Posts: 3360
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 am

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby Wafflekins on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 am

lord_hamybal wrote:is it really possible because???
to far out screen never comes back with out chain remmeber?
the red lines are to far out screen?


Yeah. I think blue is the screen you can see and red line is the boundaries.
User avatar
Wafflekins
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby zhyrek on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 am

lord_hamybal wrote:is it really possible because???
to far out screen never comes back with out chain remmeber?
the red lines are to far out screen?

Im not sure if the red line is the barrier or if the edge of the pic is the barrier
User avatar
zhyrek
 
Posts: 3510
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: RPI

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby Wafflekins on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 pm

http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10187540 Gate Keeper

As close as me and B-J could get.
User avatar
Wafflekins
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby DoktorQ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 pm

http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10188133

meh....better to early than too late :)
User avatar
DoktorQ
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby jujuwebe on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

DoktorQ wrote:
Wafflekins wrote:
DoktorQ wrote:First Rodless longway
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10185292 Projected, big ball intro six small balls pit.
I know its not that long longway.But hey, first one, and it was way harder to tweak than I thought


I believe jujuwebe already did a rodless longway for projected


Yeah, I just realised that myself,(damn you jujuwebe :argh: )


:woop:
A little too late...
User avatar
jujuwebe
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby DoktorQ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:03 pm

:) (Were lucky that we can put a "space" after the last word, if not I would get warning on my comment being to short and I would be forced to write something weird( NOT WIERD!) like this wich would be just silly)
User avatar
DoktorQ
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Re: Paid (Official) Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [1 vid]

Postby jacuzzi_ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 pm

you're a comedian :lol:
jacuzzi_
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:14 am
Location: loving protogenius' levels.

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges and Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users