The TITANIC resurfaces!

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

The TITANIC resurfaces!

Postby Quote2004 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:01 pm

She’s back in service (the level, anyway :-)). Get “Jack” and “Rose” to the stern before she sinks!

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1267621

The idea: Create a level that was aesthetically dynamic and recognizable while making it (hopefully!) challenging, with multiple tasks (delays, debris, deadlines, etc.)

The “sinking” is inspired by the real order of events: the ship shudders, then the forward smokestack falls. Next, the ship splits in two and the forward half sinks. Soon afterwards, the aft “floods” and collapses. I threw in a closing watertight door for extra challenge and interest. You may just want to watch the event before building anything.

The level is difficult, but 100% solvable. Can you get them to the stern in time?

Please rate this level and leave any feedback on this post to help influence future creations.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!

PS – Dear administrator/editor/webmaster, can you please remove the old posts for this level, listed as “A Titanic level”? Cheers!
Quote2004

Re: The TITANIC resurfaces!

Postby Quote2004 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:04 pm

I make one level and already it's ripped off, right down to the caption (thank you MarioZ...) I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)
Quote2004

Return to Challenges and Games