President Battles [Round 2 Up!]

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

Re: President Battles [Round 2 Up!]

Postby jennysdad on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 am

Don't know what you mean ID36. To me, the levels and scoring are very similar to your original Mafia scoring - a badge comp where the number of pieces doesn't matter. It's fun to do a comp where you throw pieces at the level until it solves. Either way, coderedalert went through the trouble of hosting a comp, and it would have been good to have more entrants who play the whole thing.

Thanks for hosting.
jennysdad

Postby ID36 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 pm

jennysdad wrote:Don't know what you mean ID36. To me, the levels and scoring are very similar to your original Mafia scoring - a badge comp where the number of pieces doesn't matter. It's fun to do a comp where you throw pieces at the level until it solves.
That'll teach me to skim through the opening post without reading the small print. I thought piece count mattered :doh:
Either way, coderedalert went through the trouble of hosting a comp, and it would have been good to have more entrants who play the whole thing.
It was never meant as a complaint. I know how he put the effort in and being under the assumption that piece count mattered, it was meant as constructive criticism. But seeing as how piece count doesn't matter, it's a fun level.
ID36

Postby jennysdad on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm

I submitted r2 more than 2 weeks ago. What is going on???
jennysdad

Postby kelton11 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:31 am

jennysdad wrote:As usual, I dominate comps that no one else plays in.
kelton11

Postby *coderedalert* on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm

ITS OFF. I decided this is to much i cant keep up with staying on the computer and stuff....
this comp. is over.
*coderedalert*

Previous

Return to Challenges and Games