The elimination section has been removed, as it is to long. If you would like to know how elimination works, then PM me.
1. No glitches
2. Design must be submitted by a time which would allow me to post results the day after the deadline.
3. All designs must be submitted in correct format.
Green 3 (Does not use any power wheels)
- Brown 3 (Uses only water rods and wooden rods)
-- Carpenter 4 (Uses only wooden rods)
-- Water 4 (Uses only water rods)
Unconnected 6 (No pieces are connected to each other)
- Rodless 10 (Uses only wheels)
* 3 Hands-Off (Do not move the Goal Piece)
5 Badgeless (Do not achieve any other badges besides this badge)
** 5 Sweep (Clear all dynamic objects off of the screen)
6 Champion (Goal Piece stays in the goal forever)
9 Boomerang (Goal Piece returns to the building area after victory and stays there forever)
13 Infinite Boomerang (Goal Piece goes into the goal area and back to the build area at least 20x)
6 Clean (Clear off all contraption pieces off of the screen)
3 Lightning (Solve the level faster that the recommended number of ticks)
5 Pilot (The Goal Piece does not touch any static or dynamic object besides the one it starts on)
*Does not apply if Goal Piece starts outside of build area
**Does not apply if there are no dynamic objects
Every round, there will be a Bonus Badge (Doubles the default amount)
- Bonus Badge Ex: If the bonus badge is , you will receive 8 points instead of 4.
Note-Bonus badges only count for that badge, not your entire score.
- Code: Select all
Submit like this:
[url=xxx]name, round, score[/url] badges
In a PM
Deadline: Dec 4, or when 8 people join, whichever comes last.
You still need to do good in this one. If more than 16 people join, only 16 are in.
Thank you for joining. Have fun!