deleted my designs, levels and says i need to repurchase

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

deleted my designs, levels and says i need to repurchase

Postby tylernt on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 pm

it says i need to purchase the full version and all my history, saved levels, and saved designs are gone. it is all deleted but it still let's me login.
guess it was fun while it lasted...
tylernt

Re: deleted my designs, levels and says i need to repurchase

Postby Habs_2001 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

you are probably logging onto the FC that doesn't let you log on. this is one where i first started playing on, and when i paid for the account, the same thing happened to me. then i tried the one on the real website (because the one i was playing on was stolen from the actual makers of the game) and i suddenly had all the stuff you can have when you buy the real game! I'm not sure why the other one doesn't let you log on, but try this. are you playing on the first search option? ya know, when you search something and all the blue and purple words come up and when you click on them, you go to that website and... ...sorry I'm getting off topic. if you click on the first option, NOT THE THIRD, you will be able to log on to your account. if this doesn't work i feel really sorry for you.
-Habs_2001
Habs_2001

Return to Feedback and Problems