Username/ Password - "EXISTS"

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Username/ Password - "EXISTS"

Postby mrlewp on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 am

To my surprise I was logged into this forum. However, when trying to log into the game (FC) I get the most annoying error message, saying that BOTH sign-in creds. don't exist!!? FIRST,.. if it's only one of the items that's a problem, then it should say so. After failing to get into my PAID account here, I was able to search and find.. "mrlewp"! And, right there were all of my dusty designs listed! (Been away, but I'm back!) But I can't log in, and the password that I used for this forum, is the same I've used for over 2 yrs.! for the game and for my account!
At the same time, I also can't access anything using my iPad 4 FC app!? I was, until 2 days or so ago, and I did NOT initiate any changes! Paid for the iPad app also, and was very happy until this problem.
**Yes, I have requested an email to RESET my Password, both on the iPad and my PC, more than twice on each. I've yet to receive any email at al!??
HELP, Please!!
mrlewp

Return to Feedback and Problems