"Are you sure?"

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

"Are you sure?"

Postby pojo on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:00 pm

I'd love to have an "are you sure you want to exit the level designer?" popup when clicking the "return to menu" button. Too often I hit that by accident and lose all my work. Does anyone else have this trouble, or am I alone on this one?
pojo

Re: "Are you sure?"

Postby weasel on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 pm

Even I do this :( It's on the fix list, but as an annoyance I think it's a bit further down than the other issues right now. With enough virgin sacrifices (and $10 signups) I think we can get Pacifist on it soon.
weasel

Postby pojo on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:21 pm

From a usability standpoint (I'm a software engineer), the problem would be lessened if the "return to menu" button was not in the same place as the "return to editor" button in the test mode.

Thanks for all your help in trying to make this a better game. :D
pojo

Postby Speedemon on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 pm

pojo wrote:I'd love to have an "are you sure you want to exit the level designer?" popup when clicking the "return to menu" button. Too often I hit that by accident and lose all my work. Does anyone else have this trouble, or am I alone on this one?

Yes that happend to me a lot. Now, before I click on the arrow, I check if theres a save button. If there is the save button, then I don't click.
Speedemon

Return to Feedback and Problems