build or move out side out box

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

build or move out side out box

Postby I FOUND A FUNNY GLITCH on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:27 am

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=659023 i moved the ball above the box and i can do it on any level..... :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:
I FOUND A FUNNY GLITCH

Re: build or move out side out box

Postby C4FF on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 am

Well thats not really the point of the game now is it?

Congratulations you spent god knows how much time trying to cheat. Was it worth it?
C4FF

Postby i found a new glitch on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 am

i didnt try to do it it came by on accident but i figured it out my goal was not to "cheat" my bad the game was poorly made.
i found a new glitch

Postby OfficiallyHaphazard on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 am

i found a new glitch wrote:i didnt try to do it it came by on accident but i figured it out my goal was not to "cheat" my bad the game was poorly made.

I would probably reconsider the "poorly made" part, but thats just me [and the other 1,000,000 people that play this game]. What would be helpful is if you described how you did that. Do you have the latest version of the game?
OfficiallyHaphazard

Postby weasel on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Yeah, it would be great to know if you have the latest version and a step-by-step of how you did it, so we can prevent it from happening in the future. :)
weasel

Return to Feedback and Problems