Saving Designs Problem?

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Re: Saving Designs Problem?

Postby Wekwa on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 pm

JaredR26 wrote:This bug should be fixed now. Can anyone confirm if it is/isn't fixed?

Thanks, Jared

Nope. Wyvern's test level shown here was made by user id 1214191. FCR still says that the user does not exist.
Wekwa

Postby JaredR26 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Wekwa wrote:
JaredR26 wrote:This bug should be fixed now. Can anyone confirm if it is/isn't fixed?

Thanks, Jared

Nope. Wyvern's test level shown here was made by user id 1214191. FCR still says that the user does not exist.

FCR stuff hadn't been fixed yet but should be now. Are there any other FCR pages that don't work, or any other ingame pages that don't work? Is wyvern beejay?
JaredR26

Postby Hero88go on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:43 pm

JaredR26 wrote:
Wekwa wrote:

Thanks, Jared

FCR stuff hadn't been fixed yet but should be now. Are there any other FCR pages that don't work, or any other ingame pages that don't work? Is wyvern beejay?

...We dont think that wyvern is a b, but we dont know.
I assume you have access to the DB [if you don't I really feel sorry for you :lol:] you can check his IP to see if it matches to blow jobs.

FCR works now, thanks you. I dont think there are any other pages that don't work,
but the blank username glitch is in full-effect now when you try to "View other solutions" to one of the official levels.
Hero88go

Postby JaredR26 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Hero88go wrote:...We dont think that wyvern is a b, but we dont know.
I assume you have access to the DB [if you don't I really feel sorry for you :lol:] you can check his IP to see if it matches to blow jobs.

FCR works now, thanks you. I dont think there are any other pages that don't work,
but the blank username glitch is in full-effect now when you try to "View other solutions" to one of the official levels.

I don't see that, is it still happening if you force-refresh? It might have been a temporary thing that resulted from me trying to fix the other stuff.

FCR indicates that wyvern is a b, but I can't tell & its probably best that someone else handles that.
JaredR26

Postby Hero88go on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:51 pm

JaredR26 wrote:

I don't see that, is it still happening if you force-refresh? It might have been a temporary thing that resulted from me trying to fix the other stuff.

FCR indicates that wyvern is a b, but I can't tell & its probably best that someone else handles that.

I have force-refreshed, tried different browsers, and restarted, but its still happening for me.
Hero88go

Postby JaredR26 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Hero88go wrote:
JaredR26 wrote:

I have force-refreshed, tried different browsers, and restarted, but its still happening for me.

*sigh* ok try now. Rebooting shouldn't have any effect on any of these bugs.
JaredR26

Postby Hero88go on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm

woot!

Ok, it worked.

Dont know how you did it, and I hope its not temporary again :)
Hero88go

Previous

Return to Feedback and Problems