Request for weasel

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Re: Request for weasel

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 pm

OfficiallyHaphazard wrote:Weasel is currently not at home, so I doubt he is checking the forums that often.

yep, he is in my basement
VERYDUMBNAME

Postby zhyrek on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 pm

VERYDUMBNAME wrote:
OfficiallyHaphazard wrote:Weasel is currently not at home, so I doubt he is checking the forums that often.

yep, he is in my basement

Making a coffee maker?

Hap will be SO jealous ;)
zhyrek

Postby The_Captain on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 pm

jennysdad wrote:However, not getting back to emails for several days without a word is just plain poor customer service even if weasel does want to chill me out a bit.

Did you try my suggestion?

The_Captain wrote:Hmm. Since Sparkworkz is in charge of FC now anyway, maybe you'll have better luck sending an email through here:
http://www.sparkworkz.com/support/
The_Captain

Postby jennysdad on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Yes, I did. Thanks. They are very willing to help and did reset my pw but it only works for the game not for the forum. They're still working on that part of it.
jennysdad

Postby jennysdad on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:11 am

Received a PM to the "jennysdad" account from "GhostGamer55" asking if I wanted my cooljenny pw back. I noted that that account was only 3 hours old when I got the PM and didn't respond.

Note to all: I just want to feed my mild addiction to this great game. I don't want to become an expert in software minutiae, be accused of abetting hackers, or be involved in any other crazy behind the scenes stuff.

No word from weasel yet.
jennysdad

Postby Heliwr on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 am

The password wouldn't do you any good as the account is temporarily baned until it is back in your control. I'll keep my fingers crossed that inxile can get your email reverted in the database very soon.

Cheers
Heliwr

Previous

Return to Feedback and Problems