Stuff the level maker should have

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Re: Stuff the level maker should have

Postby JaredR26 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Wafflekins wrote:
colorfusion wrote:Awesome ideas.
I think having the normal contraption tools while in the level maker would be useful, but make them un-deletable for players.

Already done in FC2. Just but a tiny part of the contraption piece out of the building area and they can't move it.

Also note that if the editor places a piece in the build area the player may move and use that piece but not delete it. It also doesn't count against them for badges.

The intent with this was to allow "brown" one-wheel solutions in places where the editor deemed the level to need it, or anything else the player might need without hurting their piece/badge progress.
JaredR26

Postby corpsegrinder1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Is the menu for the create new level above the gameplay area as in integrated into the website? Or is it still within the fc2 screen? Also I can't rind my saved designs. Still kinda gettin used to it. Plus, my computer got a massive virus attack (non FC related, though, stupid virus...), at least I'm getting it back from cleaning tomorrow! :lol:
corpsegrinder1

Postby BobDaHoboRulz on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 am

I can't even play FC2, it always loads as an ugly black box.
BobDaHoboRulz

Previous

Return to Feedback and Problems