Yeah. My account is still not recvoered.

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Yeah. My account is still not recvoered.

Postby Mr.Lemons on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey weasel. If you ever get around to reading this, could you reset my password and mail it to me? I kind of wanted to check out the new Fantastic contraption gold, but my password was mysteriously changed a while back.... Or if anyone reading this wouldnt mind sharing an account, that wouldnt be too bad either, but im not asking for that, because heliwr might ban me in a lemon-induced hunger-rage. Anyways, THANKYOU IN ADVANCE weasel. <3
Mr.Lemons

Re: Yeah. My account is still not recvoered.

Postby jennysdad on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 am

I still can't log into the forums of FC with the userid (cooljenny) that was hijacked a couple of weeks ago, so maybe the same thing is happening to me. I've received emails that my pw has been reset a couple of times, and since I've tried and failed so many times I have to enter the confirmation code (which I see quite clearly). It still fails and I get the message to contact an administrator.
jennysdad

Postby JaredR26 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 am

Lemons, did you try resetting your password here or any similar screen? http://www.sparkworkz.com/forgotpass.php
JaredR26

Postby blueman777 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm

hey Jared, I used that and it recovered this OLD account (that is a payed account). anwyays, according to FC2 I havent payed for FC1, so i cant access the new game. Is there a solutiuon to this problem or should i buy the game again?
blueman777

Postby JaredR26 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Mr.Lemons I don't see the blueman777 account as a paid FC-user. I do see Mr.Lemons as a paid user, however. Try to reset the password with this email:
Whs....bee@hotmail.com

Jared.
JaredR26

Return to Feedback and Problems