Small ideas for FC2 and a little bug

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Small ideas for FC2 and a little bug

Postby colorfusion on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:21 am

1. Keyboard English bug
I have noticed that fantastic contraption does not recognise my English keyboard, and makes it act like an American one.
If you press " Shift + ' " on my keyboard it should give you @ sign, but instead it gives you ", which is what is their on the American keyboard. (Not on forums, just in game)

2. Ideas for FC2
Instead of when you are placing a part if it goes out the building box it disappears, I think it should just not go out the box, and if you move your mouse out of the box and click it just stays at the very edge of the box and appears. Very small idea but would help make building more enjoyable.

Another, currently when your in level making mode the resize resizes it from the middle, and that is annoying. It should resize from where you drag it.

Another, An align to grid option, would help when building levels.
colorfusion

Re: Small ideas for FC2 and a little bug

Postby monkeylord0003 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 am

get an American keyboard, really not that hard.
monkeylord0003

Re: Small ideas for FC2 and a little bug

Postby colorfusion on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 am

Since I live in England it is actually "that hard"
I do not want to just not use this key board, my hands are used to it and it is wireless.
And allot of English users will have this problem, meaning every single one of them would have to buy one, it would be easier for fantastic contraption staff just to make it recognize English keyboards.
colorfusion

Return to Feedback and Problems