Annoying Forum Error

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Annoying Forum Error

Postby darkeagle on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 am

Code: Select all
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 83: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 83: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)

That what it gives me on pages with the time and date on it. Really annoying, seeing as how it puts that on the FC main page as well. I have to scroll down even more before I can play it. I was just wondering if weasel could fix it. Or someone else, I don't care. It's just annoying.
darkeagle

Re: Annoying Forum Error

Postby Kai Laddiman on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:12 am

I also get that. From my incredibly basic programming knowledge, it looks like they might no have switched 'CDT/-5.0/DST' to 'America/Chicago', or something similar. I think it's only a very minor bug and should be easy to fix, but I'm not sure.
Kai Laddiman

Re: Annoying Forum Error

Postby darkeagle on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 am

It must've been, because it's gone now. Oh well. I like having the feeling that I contributed in some way.
darkeagle

Return to Feedback and Problems