Why are all of the game bugs and forum errors being ignored

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Why are all of the game bugs and forum errors being ignored

Postby Paleo8 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm

1.. when you save a level the number has to be traced down because the save page only shows the level ID as a Zero(0)
2..when you make a post it does not return to the topic page because it says( no post mode specified)
3.. when you try to preview a post it returns to the dialog box with no preview of the post

These problems and more have been ignored for weeks.. yet they have had time to add an advertisement before I can even play the game.. I have seen the same damn Sony ad 50+ times.. I have to sign in my account daily because it has been automatically signing me out, only to have to watch it again, and again. I will prolly never buy anything from Sony again...I'm disgusted that my $10 to play the original FC ad free has been forgotten :(
Paleo8

Re: Why are all of the game bugs and forum errors being ignored

Postby rianbay812 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 pm

We're all frustrated. I am not happy with the ads. However, if it keeps them from shutting the forums and FC1 down, I'm for it. I'll click on that ad a million times a day to keep this game alive.

I could deal with no moderators left, I could deal with the ads, and I could deal with the level=0 thing. But you're right, the game makers should listen to us and fix these problems. Keep the ad up if you want, but please at least acknowledge our comments and try to fix some of the bugs. But at the same time, do whatever you can to keep this game alive.
rianbay812

Postby Paleo8 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:06 pm

FC1 is the best... I would gladly pay yearly to keep it running smoothly, and ad free :)
Paleo8

Postby jennysdad on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 am

I can't even log in anymore, and I can't open comp levels seemingly at random. In JHawk's latest comp, I am able to open Bisam's solves, but not Cruiser's. I posted my solves in the body of the posts and as soon as I did I couldn't open them.

It occurs to me that perhaps some of the folks who have dropped off may have encountered such issues and just said the heck with it.
jennysdad

Postby jdelgado06 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 am

I've PMed Jared. We'll see if there is any action.
jdelgado06

Postby Wafflekins on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 pm

jdelgado06 wrote:I've PMed Jared. We'll see if there is any action.

I sure as hell doubt it
Wafflekins

Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Postby JHawk4 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am

I wish jdel had his green name so he could make new active mods. This is like the only forum I know that doesn't demod inactive moderators.
JHawk4

Return to Feedback and Problems