Problem...

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Problem...

Postby tom A on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 am

My account belongs to a friend, but as we used to be good friends, he gave me the password. He payed for it, so its on his email. Recently I had a fight with my friend and he has changed the password, deleted most of the designs etc. I have logged out of my account accidentaly on the official fc site, so I am playing via addicting games.

Is there anyway I can change the password, even with the account on his email? Thanks

He doesnt use Fc nowhere as often as me, and has never posted on the forums so I thought it would be good to discuss this here :D Its my first day on the forums :woop:
tom A

Re: Problem...

Postby tom A on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 am

I am not certain its him that changed the password, but as we now hate eachother with a passion I guess he could have.
tom A

Postby tom A on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 am

I can log into the forums with the old password but not the official fc site. Thx for reading :D
tom A

Postby uuuiiiooop on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 am

But... If it was his account originally, and he payed, why should you be the one the change the password and have the account?
uuuiiiooop

Location: More than five hundred thousand levels. Over eleven million designs.

Postby *coderedalert* on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 am

yeah, tom A, its HIS account now, not yours. I think you should make your own account.
*coderedalert*

Postby tom A on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 am

But... If it was his account originally, and he payed, why should you be the one the change the password and have the account?

I want to change the password back to what it was before, but the account is not on my email.
tom A

Postby tom A on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:00 pm

I guess I might get round to asking my parents for a new account :D
tom A

Return to Feedback and Problems