Heroes Of Newerth

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

Heroes Of Newerth

Postby resetxc on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Heroes of Newerth is a pretty cool game that I play sometimes. It is similar to league of legends or dota for anyone who has heard of/played those games.

They are having a 10$ account sale right now, and seeing as accounts are usually 30 dollars this is a pretty good time to try out a new game if you are interested. (Remember FC only cost 10 dollars :P)

Anyway here is a link to sign up if anyone wants to.

http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=UOVZX8Z0

Also I am not doing any sketchy stuff here. I get in-game coins if you guys actually sign up, but it's still a fun game and I would play with you and stuff :P
resetxc

Re: Heroes Of Newerth

Postby uuuiiiooop on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Noooooo don't listen to him

League of Legends is way better. If you're looking for this kind of game, play it instead :DDD (Free btw)
uuuiiiooop

Location: More than five hundred thousand levels. Over eleven million designs.

Postby resetxc on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Free except if you want to be any good at it you have to spend 100+ to unlock all the champions and everything else.

Heroes is a one time price and you get everything from the start. (It's also a million times better and less childish.)
resetxc

Postby uuuiiiooop on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 pm

You can unlock all gameplay changing features in LoL with points you earn in game, no payment required, it just takes a while. Also, it's very competitive and the only real childish element to it is the graphics, but those don't really matter anyways (they're still good too)
uuuiiiooop

Location: More than five hundred thousand levels. Over eleven million designs.

Postby resetxc on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 pm

I agree with you that league of legends is still a good game, but it simplified the game too much.

No missing up hill, Invisible brush patches, no denying. <--Things the professional players like. Ahem (Myself)
resetxc

Postby zhyrek on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:01 pm

I play League of Legends

Guess what my username is...
zhyrek

Postby djbreslin on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm

I do not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not play LoL. My username is Poizonus if you really want to know.
djbreslin

Return to Off-Topic (beta)