Hey all!

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

Hey all!

Postby Error-QM on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm

I figure I'll be sticking around for a little bit. I'm kinda sad to see what's happened to the forums and the game, though.
Hope to see some of you good folks still around!

-{???}
User avatar
Error-QM
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Mind The Gap, forever.

Re: Hey all!

Postby zhyrek on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

:O
User avatar
zhyrek
 
Posts: 3510
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: RPI

Re: Hey all!

Postby Jyo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 am

sweet mother of god
User avatar
Jyo
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:25 pm
Location: Berkeley, CA

Re: Hey all!

Postby darkeagle on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm

aaaa it's you

Welcome back, dude.
User avatar
darkeagle
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Hey all!

Postby rianbay812 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:14 am

what happened to catapostrophe?!?!
we have some unfinished collabs...
User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Georgia Institute of Technology: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Hey all!

Postby Error-QM on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 pm

rianbay812 wrote:what happened to catapostrophe?!?!
we have some unfinished collabs...


I forgot my password, forgot the e-mail associated with it, and finally stopped chickening out. However, Cata can keep my top-secret unpublished powered work until the world is ready for them ;). I'm still up for the collabs but as it stands my health is getting in the way so I will be slow in response.

Stay strong, FC. I feel a revival is in order.

-{???}
User avatar
Error-QM
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Mind The Gap, forever.

Re: Hey all!

Postby jdccdj1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 am

I hope a revival is on the horizon, Error-QM...I have seen so many of the "old-timers" check in
over the past year and say the same thing...and it's still the same: they come, look around for a bit
and go away...it's only a handful of hardcore diehards that are keeping the flame alight...here's hoping
you will stay for a while :)

-foss
User avatar
jdccdj1
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 am
Location: hangin' with Roland of Gilead

Re: Hey all!

Postby rianbay812 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 am

Error-QM wrote:
rianbay812 wrote:what happened to catapostrophe?!?!
we have some unfinished collabs...


I forgot my password, forgot the e-mail associated with it, and finally stopped chickening out. However, Cata can keep my top-secret unpublished powered work until the world is ready for them ;). I'm still up for the collabs but as it stands my health is getting in the way so I will be slow in response.

Stay strong, FC. I feel a revival is in order.

-{???}

I also think your profile pic is of a design that me, rusu, waffle, and kai did awhile back...
just sayin haha

ed:
I stand corrected. I was thinking of this one
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11157916
User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Georgia Institute of Technology: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Hey all!

Postby Error-QM on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 am

jdccdj1 wrote: I hope a revival is on the horizon, Error-QM...I have seen so many of the "old-timers" check in
over the past year and say the same thing...and it's still the same: they come, look around for a bit
and go away...it's only a handful of hardcore diehards that are keeping the flame alight...here's hoping
you will stay for a while :)

Don't worry...as soon as I get some good ideas for challenges, I'll keep you guys updated. I intend to stick around until someone turns me in ;).

rianbay812 wrote:ed:
I stand corrected. I was thinking of this one
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11157916


I won't deny, it gave me my inspiration for Love Letter, and they do look quite similar. Mine's different though :D
User avatar
Error-QM
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Mind The Gap, forever.

Re: Hey all!

Postby Pawel.Anikiel on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:40 pm

wow those are ipecac brownies
User avatar
Pawel.Anikiel
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 pm
Location: Gdynia, Poland


Return to Off-Topic (beta)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron