This is what we do instead of FC

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

This is what we do instead of FC

Postby Brian3.14 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:23 pm

there's a game called Osu!
This is basically what Waffle and I play. Osu! is a rhythm action game, just like Guitar Hero. you need to hit notes ( circles and sliders ) by going to them with your mouse ( or tablet ) and hit them at the right moment by pressing Z or X, and you also can use mods which can make the song harder such as "Hidden" which makes the notes disappear before you need to hit them. It's pretty fun so we were thinking about posting it here and see if anyone else wants to try it out :D https://osu.ppy.sh/

A small video to show you what it looks like
1. Multiplayer - easy [Brian & Waffle]
2. Mods - Hidden + Flashlight [Brian] Flashlight makes the viewable area of your screen smaller, you can only see things near your cursor.
3. Multiplayer - hard [Brian & Waffle]
4. Waffle being awesome at Osu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN0ljwBx ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Brian3.14 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian3.14

Location: games are a phenomenal way to feel the rewards we need,without all of the unknown challenges of life

Re: This is what we do instead of FC

Postby Wafflekins on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm

It doesn't look like I'm awesome now that I'm watching this, but I can confirm that this is a pretty fun game.
Wafflekins

Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Re: This is what we do instead of FC

Postby djbreslin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:30 pm

I know of this game! I have it on my iPhone, and my brother plays it a bunch on the computer. Elite Beat Agents is nearly identical and it's on the Nintendo DS; I used to play it a bunch years ago.
djbreslin

Return to Off-Topic (beta)