Best game ever?

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

Best game ever?

Postby camaro 09 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Its been a couple months guys. everyone seems to be writing very long inspirational letters so i might as well also. I started playing FC way back in 7th grade. we were playing it in a computer apps class and i instantly got hooked. Since then, i have made many designs that i am proud of and have met MANY great people. Some of my greatest memories are from the FC chatroom. ive spent many hours there just talking about random stuff and having a great time. I think this game started to decline as soon as FC2 came out. People started going over there instead of FC1. i was determined to keep FC1 alive, but that did not work out so well. there are still many good players on this game today who keep playing constantly. i am very proud to have played with you guys for this long.

FANTASTIC CONTRAPTION FOR BEST GAME EVER???

I LOVE NARWHALS!
camaro 09

Re: Best game ever?

Postby djbreslin on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Fantastic Contraption is far from the best game EVER, but it's way up there for me. I am positive I played it back in 3rd grade (vague memory if squib-ing two crayola markers on the floor :P) but it was possible I discovered it in second or first grade, thanks to my dad. Anyways, taking a break from memory lane, this game has kept me sane for the latter half of my life. It's also a great time waster :). Much thanks to all of you still active.
djbreslin

Postby ken75 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:34 pm

camaro 09 wrote:FANTASTIC CONTRAPTION FOR BEST GAME EVER???

Yes. Definitely.
ken75

Postby dmasters on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 pm

ken75 wrote:
camaro 09 wrote:FANTASTIC CONTRAPTION FOR BEST GAME EVER???

Yes. Definitely.

^
dmasters

Postby rianbay812 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 pm

My friend Nathan showed me the game back in...jeez, that must've been 7th grade? 6th grade? I liked it and played for a day to beat the free levels. I abandoned it but came back a year later and fussed around making longways and solving challenges until I begged my dad to buy it for me, which he did if I promised to mow the lawn. I bought the game and started solving my own levels, joined the forums after Jyo told me to, then gradually worked my way up from there. Camaro I've said this before but you were my idol for awhile, I'd always look through your designs and try to recreate them, same with babits. I've been on this game through my parents divorce, my mom's second divorce, 3 or so girlfriends and my entire high school career and I plan on continuing right on through college. It's the only online game I've ever remained faithful to, so yes, BEST GAME EVARRR. You guys are in a weird way some of my best friends and hopefully we'll all meet up in some obscure location someday :)
rianbay812

Return to Off-Topic (beta)