5 Years Reflection

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

5 Years Reflection

Postby big but on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm

How's Everyone! It's been five years since I signed up for FC, Wow! I'm going to be pretty quick(I have terrible Reading and writing skills). But, Basically when I joined I was atleast 8 or maybe 7, I remember spending atleast 7 hours a day playing FC, never getting bored. Aside the point.
I would like to thank every member of FC(From my Time) I know most of you are years older than me, and I Definitely was not a Enjoyable person to be around. The reason I want to thank you is for 5 awesome years, most of you seemed either oblivious or seemed to ignore my terrible grammar and spelling(I wrote no better in school :P). I'm pretty invisible about now, I just come on the forums every once and a while to see what's the Hap' (Hazard) . So yeah, Thanks for the amazing years, I'm going to make some levels and post a set (Maybe). :P

Fun Fact about me: I have a disorder where I have to finish what I start, or I scrap it all together. (Especially music).
Feel Free to post some fun facts about yourselves and reflect.
Bye!
big but

Re: 5 Years Reflection

Postby rianbay812 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:38 pm

I always laugh when I see your name because you spelled butt wrong.

I feel like we reflect every now and then and realize how stupid we are so I try not to think of it too much anymore haha
What instruments do you play? Do you write music? I enjoy hearing about what people do outside of fc; it makes the community feel closer
rianbay812

Re: 5 Years Reflection

Postby big but on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 pm

rianbay812 wrote:I always laugh when I see your name because you spelled butt wrong.

I feel like we reflect every now and then and realize how stupid we are so I try not to think of it too much anymore haha
What instruments do you play? Do you write music? I enjoy hearing about what people do outside of fc; it makes the community feel closer

Actually surprisingly, I intended for But, to be but. teehee. ok for musical instruments Bass guitar, guitar, piano, trumpet, trombone, baritone horn(Bigger trumpet :P), Tuba, soprano and baritone saxophone, clarinet. Yeah, bit of a prodigy
big but

Return to Off-Topic (beta)