Music from dmasters

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

Music from dmasters

Postby dmasters on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Hey guys. I do music too. Oboe to be specific. I have composed a few pieces for oboe, I hope to record them and post them here in the following weeks.

Here's me at my recital just to let you guys get to know me as an oboist in the meantime! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzu1uqbAryU
dmasters

Re: Music from dmasters

Postby marjo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Insane DM!!
Side note, how is it that in your channel picture you are blond but in the video your hair is red?!?!
marjo

Postby sammanta on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 am

We definitely have some very talented people on here! I must say that you have put me in the mood for some relaxing music now, it has been a long day. Keep up the good work (sorry if this sounds soppy, I do admire people who have the patience and skill to get really good at something).
sammanta

Postby dmasters on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:56 am

Thanks so much guys!
And marjo, both times it was the lighting, because my hair is brown! :lol:
dmasters

Postby sammanta on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:09 pm

You're welcome. Carry on going at it and hopefully you will have more success than I ever did at music. I was less than hopeless at every instrument my teachers tried me on, up to the point where I accidentally closed the piano lid with a lot of force: I was very frustrated at my inability to play at all) on his hands. After that, I was just left alone with my equally inept friends, where we were free to hit each other with drumsticks and make farty noises with the brass. Happy days.
sammanta

Return to Off-Topic (beta)