what?

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

what?

Postby hstarr on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:11 pm

so as usual being the maladapted screw-up that I am - wanted to introduce myself as probably the only employed full-time (non-programmer), married, thirty-something _female_ on here who can't get enough of this freaking game. I usually don't do games. Or at least I haven't in a very, very long time. This game is sickly brilliant. I love it. I'm buying the full version.

I also did a search to see if anyone was talking about it -and you are - so I wanted to weigh in on how badly, truly, I NEED to have this game on my IPHONE. Someone develop it quick. It is really important. And will sell like hotcakes - guaranteed. Today my boss showed me the iphone app Aqua Forest and said "it's a lot like that game you love so much" (ie. this one) so I loaded it up. And it was nothing like this. Well, a little - but not in the good ways.

So anyway - hi to all the adolescent boys! and thank you game developers.
hstarr

Re: what?

Postby OfficiallyHaphazard on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:16 pm

well I wouldn't quite consider myself an adolescent boy, but hello nevertheless :)

Anyhow, I agree that this game would be great fun on the iphone, and from what I have understood, pacifist (aka Colin Northway, aka the creator of this game) is working on some other projects/extensions of this game. Hopefully that includes the iPhone!

(Speaking of apple products, is anybody else excited about the new laptops that Apple will be introducing? http://blogs.computerworld.com/apple_an ... vent_brick :P )
OfficiallyHaphazard

Postby resetxc on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:27 pm

welcome!

You will find that the majority of the people on this forum are actually over 25. But there are still a few young kids running about as well.
resetxc

Postby darkeagle on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:03 pm

resetxc wrote:welcome!

You will find that the majority of the people on this forum are actually over 25. But there are still a few young kids running about as well.

like me. i'm eleven. :toot:
but i am not a "young" kid!
but i'm the youngest one here...
darkeagle

Postby resetxc on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 pm

The young ones are usually well manared though. Usually.
resetxc

Postby weasel on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Wooop womens!! :D~~~~

hehe j/k. For a fun-loving community I can say I am truly happy - and suprised - to see that the average age is around 27 or 28. We have a few folks that are under ten playing with their parents, and we have a few older retired folks as well. The game appears to be slightly more appealing to males (just because it's a video game I'm betting) but any girl I've gotten into it has latched onto it as well.

But I would say you are officially the first to bravely enter the forums proclaiming your femininity. After all, you get these horrible posts:

weasel wrote:Wooop womens!! :D~~~~

those jerks.
weasel

Postby darkeagle on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:23 pm

weasel wrote:After all, you get these horrible posts:

weasel wrote:Wooop womens!! :D~~~~

those jerks.

:sigh: ok... jerk :lol:
darkeagle

Postby danny135 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:28 pm

resetxc wrote:The young ones are usually well manared though. Usually.

usually? it's true read this:

darkeagle wrote: **** **** **** **** *** you!!!

lighteagle wrote:shut the **** up you *****!

morronz
danny135

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:56 am

over 25!!! im 14
VERYDUMBNAME

Postby Alex645ca on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:27 am

darkeagle wrote:
resetxc wrote:welcome!

like me. i'm eleven. :toot:
but i am not a "young" kid!
but i'm the youngest one here...

No, I'm 10. >_>;
Alex645ca

Return to Off-Topic (beta)