book report

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

book report

Postby copcally on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:31 am

I have a question about book report writing. If you know the answer, please let me know. After going through various chapters, do you have to write about each chapter indivdiually or you just summarize all the things? Please help.
copcally

Re: book report

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:15 am

just sumerize im in school now so i know alot about reports
VERYDUMBNAME

Postby weasel on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 am

Depends on the clarity of the book report.

Once I read a book that I thought was so fascinating, I did an hour-long in-front-of-the-class book report on it that was chapter-by-chapter. I got 12 out of 10. (The book was called "Codgerspace" btw)

If you want to do a single-page or a 2-minute presentation a whole-book summary is fine.

What book is it?
weasel

Postby Season on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I agree with weasel. The type of book, its length, and the amount of literary devices it utilizes can all affect your report. For instance, if you're doing a report on a Captain Underpants short story, your report is likely going to be a paragraph of poop joke. If you're doing a report on a more in depth novel such as Atlas Shrugged (extremely good, a life changer also, granted you can bare to read over 1000 pages and over 645,000 words), your essay will be well over 10 pages, unless of course your a college professor or a Democratic politician, in that case you would have burned the boor at around page 157.

Was this any help?
What book are you reading?
Season

Postby henryweston on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:26 am

I personnaly don't done this, but here is something that may helps you

book report help
henryweston

Return to Off-Topic (beta)