Genders?

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

Re: Genders?

Postby Master4902 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:56 am

Hmm. :cwheel: 10 years old. :D
User avatar
Master4902
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Large Magellanic Cloud

Re: Genders?

Postby BoredDude2 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 am

BJSwimmer is 104 0.o
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: Genders?

Postby 0wnyouu on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 pm

uuuiiiooop wrote:
rianbay812 wrote:freshman, softmore
haha


I still don't know what those are, sorry. please explain?

lol
User avatar
0wnyouu
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 am
Location: Washington

Re: Genders?

Postby uuuiiiooop on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:38 pm

>.> I feel dumb now..
User avatar
uuuiiiooop
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: More than five hundred thousand levels. Over eleven million designs.

Re: Genders?

Postby zhyrek on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm

uuuiiiooop wrote:>.> I feel dumb now..

Freshman = 9th grade
Sophomore = 10th grade
Junior = 11th grade
Senior = 12th grade

When you get to high school you never say "Im in ___ grade", you say "I'm a _______"
User avatar
zhyrek
 
Posts: 3494
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: RPI

Re: Genders?

Postby uuuiiiooop on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm

zhyrek wrote:
uuuiiiooop wrote:>.> I feel dumb now..

Freshman = 9th grade
Sophomore = 10th grade
Junior = 11th grade
Senior = 12th grade

When you get to high school you never say "Im in ___ grade", you say "I'm a _______"



Oooh where I am, we always say I'm in grade ____
I'm in grade 10, but i'm taking some grade 11 courses like biology and physics
User avatar
uuuiiiooop
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: More than five hundred thousand levels. Over eleven million designs.

Re: Genders?

Postby darkeagle on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:10 am

uuuiiiooop wrote:
zhyrek wrote:
uuuiiiooop wrote:>.> I feel dumb now..

Freshman = 9th grade
Sophomore = 10th grade
Junior = 11th grade
Senior = 12th grade

When you get to high school you never say "Im in ___ grade", you say "I'm a _______"



Oooh where I am, we always say I'm in grade ____
I'm in grade 10, but i'm taking some grade 11 courses like biology and physics


Well, I'm homeschooled, so no difference here. But I'd be a Sophomore in February. :P
User avatar
darkeagle
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Genders?

Postby peepsy4978 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 pm

wasn't this supposed to be about genders? Anyways, 9 yo :ccwheel: , entering 4th grade this summer. :ninja: oh yeah ninja!!!


:dance: I'm the youngest!
User avatar
peepsy4978
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm
Location: On your forehead

Re: Genders?

Postby Jyo on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm

peepsy4978 wrote:wasn't this supposed to be about genders? Anyways, 9 yo :ccwheel: , entering 4th grade this summer. :ninja: oh yeah ninja!!!


:dance: I'm the youngest!


the least likely demographic to play FC, and the most likely to bump a year old thread.

in any case, welcome :)
User avatar
Jyo
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:25 pm
Location: Berkeley, CA

Re: Genders?

Postby peepsy4978 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 pm

thanks. I watched my older brother when he posted things on this, and now I post.
User avatar
peepsy4978
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm
Location: On your forehead

Re: Genders?

Postby schmittd on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

peepsy4978 wrote:thanks. I watched my older brother when he posted things on this, and now I post.

who is your older brother? if i had to guess, i would say its either hero88go because of the common pokemon themed avatars, or darkeagle because of the fact that he only sticks around the off-topic section of FC
User avatar
schmittd
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Location: Limitless possibilities. One Game. One Purpose. Fantastic Contraption.

Re: Genders?

Postby peepsy4978 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 am

I don't remember his username, but I don't think it's either of those two. I'm going to guess his username was bobertbojo2. I say that because he uses that for almost all of his usernames.
User avatar
peepsy4978
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm
Location: On your forehead

Re: Genders?

Postby darkeagle on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 am

what no it's not me

Also this thread needs to die in a fire.
User avatar
darkeagle
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Genders?

Postby peepsy4978 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 am

schmittd wrote:
peepsy4978 wrote:thanks. I watched my older brother when he posted things on this, and now I post.

who is your older brother? if i had to guess, i would say its either hero88go because of the common pokemon themed avatars, or darkeagle because of the fact that he only sticks around the off-topic section of FC

It's bobertbojo98.
User avatar
peepsy4978
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm
Location: On your forehead

Re: Genders?

Postby rianbay812 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:30 am

User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Tacoma-ish, Washington

Re: Genders?

Postby peepsy4978 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:35 am

yeah i know.
User avatar
peepsy4978
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm
Location: On your forehead

Previous

Return to Off-Topic (beta)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users