Aargon:who are you
demon pokolo:THE KING NOW BOW DOWN!
pokolo:sry he meant to say naginis friend
Aargon:SHE TOLD MEH ALL BOUND YOU!
pokolo:o rly?
pokolo

Re: Your tribe!

Postby zippy117 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Darkeagle has neglected to compensate for something. as the Destroyer himself sits on Mt. Bük like a throne, the glittering sky above him and the carpet of Strawberry Fields beneath him, something deep and powerful rumbles. Darkeagle suddenly topples off the mountain. BOOM Mt. Bük, the sleeping volcanoe, sets off. The lava and ash come upon Darkeagle. Darkeagle flees. He runs all down through the one road that once lead to Pepperland, simply dubbed the long and winding road. But he can't escape the burning fury of the largest mountain in all of Strawberry Fields. The lava covers him, killing him and forever sealing him beneath it. The sky darkens, and rain falls. Thunder rumbles softly, the sky flashes. The lava steams and cools. Darkeagle is goneas is all the dark matter he once controled, but so is Pepperland, and all its inhabitance at the time, including the recently retired Sgt Pepper. He will go down in history as a martyr, because right before Darkeagle attacked, he sent the navy on one mission, away. No one knows how he knew Darkeagle was back, but he did. And because of him and only him, the Walrosse were not wiped of the face of the world. Now the SF Navy moves on, looking for a new place to call home, and to preserve the ancient legacy of the Walrosse people. From now forth, all activity will take place on one of the 4000 submarines.

Day 7 after eruption

Today there was a design for a newer and better LyriCannon, one that cannot be easily destroyed. For now, all the subs have is their torpedos, but with the new LyriCannons, they will be better armed. On sub #1, the crew is greatly saddened over the loss of Sgt Pepper. He was the cheif commander, and friends with everyone. Now he was gone.
The SF Navy now has only the goal of salvation, but rescorces are plentiful in this sea of green, beneath the waves. Fish are so common that there are more than enough to feed the tremendous crew of 4000 submarines. Life is good, us all living in submarines painted yellow.
zippy117

Location: Reading kennethz's location over and over again cos that's the kind of person I am.

Postby pokolo on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:04 pm

but you're sub hits land you get out and see the telaporter i left on earth you a.step in it b.go back in you're sub c.tell you're men/women bout it and go in
pokolo

Postby zippy117 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:27 pm

We get back in the sub! Life is good here as it is. We've stopped looking for land now.
zippy117

Location: Reading kennethz's location over and over again cos that's the kind of person I am.

Postby pokolo on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:29 pm

I go down to look for food(kalvamoniasokehe has no food)
pokolo

Postby crazybuilder07 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:44 pm

*reads magazine on my private island living the good life*

*wonders how zippy is doing with the empire i left her*
crazybuilder07

Postby pokolo on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:45 pm

*sends crazy a pop found on kalvamoniasokehe*
pokolo

Postby zippy117 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm

*Surfaces the sub*
*Sends a pigeon with a message for crazybuilder out the hatch*
The message reads:
"Crazy, Darkeagle came and destroyed Strawberry Fields, and demolished Pepperland. Sgt Pepper is DEAD.
--Zippy"
zippy117

Postby crazybuilder07 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:00 pm

onoz! not Sgt. Pepper!!!! grrr.

*sends pigeon back*

"zippy, i shall aid you in your war against Darkeagle Sgt. Pepper shall be avenged!

P.S. I'm bringing some 'friends' :wink:
crazybuilder07

Postby pokolo on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:02 pm

*sends:"dear zippy i saw it crumble to the ground from my tower,i will aid you to,and i will bring my army"*
pokolo

Postby darkeagle on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Urgh... I shall not fall! *shoots a huge blob of dark matter over the fleet of submarines* That will take care of them!
Now to destroy pokolo! *shoots a beam of darkness at pokolo's tower and it crumbles to the ground*
And to eliminate crazybuilder! *traps him and his army in a pitch black bubble* That bubble cannot be popped in any way! No one shall stand before me and live! Surrender and maybe I will spare your lives!
darkeagle

Postby crazybuilder07 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 pm

*turns on a flashlight and the dark bubble flies away*

*gets on my aircraft carrier with my people and heads to 'the island which has no name'*
crazybuilder07

Postby zippy117 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:30 pm

darkeagle wrote:Urgh... I shall not fall! *shoots a huge blob of dark matter over the fleet of submarines* That will take care of them!
Now to destroy pokolo! *shoots a beam of darkness at pokolo's tower and it crumbles to the ground*
And to eliminate crazybuilder! *traps him and his army in a pitch black bubble* That bubble cannot be popped in any way! No one shall stand before me and live! Surrender and maybe I will spare your lives!

Your dead! Your buried under twenty feet of volcanic rock and rubble from the fall of Pepperland!
*Shoots away dark matter with new indestructable LyriCannons*
zippy117

Postby darkeagle on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 pm

You fools! Haven't you realized that I'm immortal? I can't be defeated! I am composed of darkness, and darkness never dies!
darkeagle

Postby crazybuilder07 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:37 pm

*walks up to you and and my army shows it true form LIGHT BEINGS that shine so bright you get forced back to your dark dimension because in the light you don't exist*

*HAPPY LIGHT DAY!*
crazybuilder07

Postby darkeagle on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:44 pm

ACK! LIGHT! Fine, I shall return to my dimension! But I will leave a parting gift with you all! *shoots dark bombs everywhere* Farewell! *opens a rift to a dark dimension and leaves through it*
darkeagle

Postby zippy117 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:04 pm

*Joins in to the light party*
*Uses massive nets of lyrics shot out of the LyriCannons to capture the light of a million suns and channel it into one huge, searing burst which vaporizes the dark bombs*
*aims my new all-powerful beam of light through the rift darkeagle left open and completely obliterates darkeagle's dimension
*closes rift with the force of 4000 subs shooting torpedoes at it*
zippy117

Postby darkeagle on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I didn't leave it open! I closed it after me! And you may have destoyed the bombs, but you also set your whole city on fire!
darkeagle

Postby crazybuilder07 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:12 pm

*starts reading my magazine again*
crazybuilder07

Postby zippy117 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 pm

darkeagle wrote:I didn't leave it open! I closed it after me! And you may have destoyed the bombs, but you also set your whole city on fire!

Oops... guess we destroyed the wrong dimension then... oh well. And by the way, Pepperland was already long gone. All that was set ablaze was our abandoned strawberry farms, tangerine orchards, and marmalaid factorys out in the countryside of Strawberry Fields.
zippy117

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic (beta)