GOOD NEWS ABOUT CHEESE

Non-game-related stuff (beta)

Re: GOOD NEWS ABOUT CHEESE

Postby Foro on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Foro

Location: We didn't start the flame war, Peeps were hatin' on it fore I left my comment

Postby Hero88go on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Hero88go

Postby wardaddy12 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:21 pm

wardaddy12 wrote:I think someone should give this thread some non-spammy life.

I like sharp cheddar, monzerella, Colby jack, and parmesan.

:doh:

Killjoy. There went the :doh: streak that everyone was having so much fun with.
wardaddy12

Postby weasel on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 pm

weasel

Postby Foro on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Foro

Location: We didn't start the flame war, Peeps were hatin' on it fore I left my comment

Postby Feste on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Ten lines about cheese:
CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE!
I like cheese.
Feste

Postby Zoroniironii on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:33 pm

lame
1. A person, thing, or group that is not cool, tending to be unoriginal. Often marked by the fact that it is out of touch with current trends.

2. (Archaic) One that cannot walk.

3. A body part that will not move, such as a leg.

4. A part of the body that is stiff or rigid, such as the back.

5. A thin plate of metal, or woven metal, used in armor.

The modern use of the word lame is directly related to the definition of not being able to walk. It doesn't move, it needs to be carried; it has no game, etc.

The fifth definition should have an accent mark over the "e" and is a French word that has been used by armor makers and users for hundreds of years.
1. Michael Jackson sucks, he's so lame. Since all these new flavors have come out, BBQ chips are lame.

2. Tiny Tim is lame, so he needs to be carried.

3. Bob Dole's lame arm can barely hold that pen.

4. Give me oxycotin; my lame back hurts so badly!

5. I hope these lame shorts protect my balls from shrapnel.
Zoroniironii

Postby Wafflekins on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 am

"5. I hope these lame shorts protect my balls from shrapnel." :doh:
Wafflekins

Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Postby Cruiser40 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:04 pm

darkeagle wrote:...cheese...cheese.........cheese.....cheese...cheese...............cheese.........cheese....cheese........cheese...............cheese....cheese...

I like cheese.

Cruiser40

Postby Mr. Sir on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Mr. Sir

Postby Wilson2 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:44 am

I like cheese. Not American cheese though. Whenever I go to Subway I am always annoyed that they do not have mozzarella or swiss cheese. Though one time they did have mozzarella. I was happy. I like mozz. and swiss on chicken, which is the only meat I get at subway. (I don't eat that laboratory produced stuff that bears the name deli meat). I like cheddar cheese on my grill cheese. When I eat cheese plain (rarely, usually as hors'douvres) I like the strong stuff, like hard cheddar. The only processed cheese I like is the kind in queso dip. I don't like the store kind. It tastes too bla and well... bla. I prefer homemade queso. (My mom's the greatest) The problem with that is that it cools and hardens and becomes gross. That is why I like it kept in our miniature crock pot to keep it hot. I have never tried blue cheese. I hear it smells and tastes horrible. Speaking of smelling horrible, has anybody here ever seen those nw strawberry frosted mini wheats. Those things smell like that disgusting pink medicine. I have never tasted them though. The smell is so repulsive that even if I liked the taste I couldn't eat with something that smells that bad right under my nose. My brother, however, tried them and has told me that they taste just like they smell. Anyway, where were we? O yea, cheese. I think that the clockwise wheels are made of cheese. :cwheel: Can someone bring me one so I can taste it? Did you know that the moon is made of cheese? My brother played this game once where you are the moon and you got eated by a gigantic mouse spaceship. You try to escape. The problem is that once you escape the mouse (out the butt), a gigantic cat spaceship comes along and eats you along with the mouse. Oh well, the troubles of being a huge moon made of coveted cheese. Has anybody had tortellini, the pasta stuff with cheese in the middle? I like it, but my older brother hates it. He doesn't like anything with "excess cheese." I think my thread is less pointless than DE's. Anyone want to vote?
Wilson2

Postby darkeagle on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Me! I vote that it's less pointless than mine. But mine was supposed to be pointless. >.<

Also:
Cruiser40 wrote:
darkeagle wrote:...cheese...cheese.........cheese.....cheese...cheese...............cheese.........cheese....cheese........cheese...............cheese....cheese...

I like cheese.

Yay! A mod quoted my post!
darkeagle

Postby oozle2 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 pm

darkeagle wrote:Me! I vote that it's less pointless than mine. But mine was supposed to be pointless. >.<

Also:
Cruiser40 wrote:

I like cheese.

Yay! A mod quoted my post!

I've avoided the thread until now, but...

oozle2

Postby zippy117 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Hero88go wrote:Image

QFT :doh:
zippy117

Location: Reading kennethz's location over and over again cos that's the kind of person I am.

Postby coletm on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:53 am

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
coletm

Postby darkeagle on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 am

Spammer! BTW, I am posting from my Wii. :P
darkeagle

Postby Gunnar9797 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 am

Gunnar9797

Postby coletm on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm

darkeagle wrote:Spammer! BTW, I am posting from my Wii. :P

Cool! You Can Do That!
coletm

Postby ID36 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:25 am

ID36

Postby zippy117 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 pm

zippy117

Location: Reading kennethz's location over and over again cos that's the kind of person I am.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic (beta)