This is my first challenge. I hope you like it.
Below you will find a level, the goal is to build a contraption that can take on all of the three bots at the right, one at a time.
To clarify, you are building one contraption. This contraption will have to face one bot at a time, but it has to be able to defeat each of them.
Here are the rules:
- Your contraption must be built before (to the left of) the start of the circular bump
- At the time of this contest, catapults weren't invented yet, so use of them are considered witchcraft (and not allowed)
- One and only one bot may be built in each of the three zones denoted by a small area with a wooden rod at the bottom
- Your contraption has to actually win
- Your contraption must win within 475 ticks
- You may not allow the bots to touch the leftmost wall of the level
- Bots may not in any way get past the brown rod at the bottom of their cages by lifting it, phasing through it or any other method
- Not including the three brown sticks, the maximum number of pieces you are allowed to use for the three bots in total is 90
- To ensure maximum funness, no glitches may be intentionally used in either the contraption or the bots
After you have beaten the bots from the person before you, make a new set of three bots for the next person.
I may have missed a rule, but please, make it fun for everyone by not abusing loopholes or general holes in the rulings.
Note that your bots have to fall, so make them stand right side up even after they do.
Your contraption wins the Super Challenge if it is able to beat all three of the bots at once!
Note that your bot still has to be able to beat each of them separately, so this is not a chance to unleash all the bots on each other while your contraptions walks to the finish!
Mark your contraption with the if it wins the Super Challenge.
Here is the level: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11973758
And here is the first challenge: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11973825