Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Discuss Multiplayer Challenges here!

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Zdoe1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:10 pm

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3635550

EDIT:srry kilo beat the wrong guy

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3635654
Zdoe1
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby GREG on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 pm

kilo, didn't you just beat yourself?
you were meant to try and beat this one
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3635125
GREG
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:09 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby action_ben on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:35 pm

Ok this is totally my first post ever but I beat your guy (3635654) so here we go!

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3636327

I don't think my bot is going to be good for anything except beating that one robot though so maybe the next guy has an easy ride.

Hot damn this game is awesome though.
action_ben
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:31 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby BabyGui on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:10 am

BabyGui
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby action_ben on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:03 am

What a monster!

And look at his scurrying little feet!

Blimey. This one is going to be a head-scratcher ...
action_ben
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:31 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby caleson on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:02 am

caleson
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:58 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Jeljoman on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:37 am

Jeljoman
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:29 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Jeljoman on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:43 am

action_ben wrote:Ok this is totally my first post ever but I beat your guy (3635654) so here we go!

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3636327

I don't think my bot is going to be good for anything except beating that one robot though so maybe the next guy has an easy ride.

Hot damn this game is awesome though.


You're right: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3666205
Jeljoman
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:29 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby crazybuilder07 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 am

User avatar
crazybuilder07
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Disturbed by Zippy's location

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby palssi on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:24 am

palssi
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:17 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Zdoe1 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Zdoe1
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby CannedFruit on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 pm

CannedFruit
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:52 am
Location: London, England

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Zdoe1 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:26 pm

Zdoe1
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby BabyGui on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm

BabyGui
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Canaduck on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 pm

ok had a few minutes before heading out, maxman's cyrex on the other battle thread is getting too boring, so decided to play against this box instead

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3765948
Canaduck
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby MaxMan2 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Canaduck wrote:ok had a few minutes before heading out, maxman's cyrex on the other battle thread is getting too boring, so decided to play against this box instead

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3765948


Descided to beat you here to =] --> http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3768177
User avatar
MaxMan2
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:18 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Canaduck on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:30 am

MaxMan2 wrote:
Canaduck wrote:ok had a few minutes before heading out, maxman's cyrex on the other battle thread is getting too boring, so decided to play against this box instead

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3765948


Descided to beat you here to =] --> http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3768177



the terror of the horny bunny!

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3773436

you merely made the other guy taller

so i made mine into a sex machine!
Canaduck
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby MaxMan2 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 am

Canaduck wrote:
MaxMan2 wrote:
Canaduck wrote:ok had a few minutes before heading out, maxman's cyrex on the other battle thread is getting too boring, so decided to play against this box instead

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3765948


Descided to beat you here to =] --> http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3768177



the terror of the horny bunny!

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3773436

you merely made the other guy taller

so i made mine into a sex machine!


Shizz, that thing is like a horny little dog lol .... had to kick that ♥♥♥♥ away b4 it made a mess-- >http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3773613 :lol:
User avatar
MaxMan2
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:18 am

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby Canaduck on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 am

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3774227

poor bunny can't aim well with a black eye :(
Canaduck
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Re: Mini Bot Battlefield (F2P)

Postby CannedFruit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:54 am

CannedFruit
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:52 am
Location: London, England

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron