Here's how it works:
The attacker (on the left side of the bump in the middle) has to knock over the two standing red poles on the right side.
The defender (on the right side of the middle bump) must do everything in his/her power to stop the attacker from succeeding (just pretend that the red tower can solve world hunger or something )
Here are the rules:
- Any parts can be used in any amounts, but this might change if people get stupid.
- The attacker must start to the left of the bump
- The defender must start to the right of the bump
- The defender is allowed to reinforce the tower (although there isn't much of a way to do so)
- Absolutely NO glitches, this includes any kind of glitch that changes the map before it starts
- No altering the other combatants' contraptions. Sorry, you've got to be fair :P
- You are allowed to take as much time as you want, but if it takes painful amounts of time to win, your solution can be replaced by another.
Nevermind, a new level has been started below.
As you can see, there are many different ways to attack, and therefor many different ways to defend.