UNOFFICIAL F2P FANTASTIC CONTRAPTION TOURNEY

Discuss Multiplayer Challenges here!

UNOFFICIAL F2P FANTASTIC CONTRAPTION TOURNEY

Postby Lil_steve on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Man, i really have been gone i long time... anyways this is SUPER NEWB, the creator of the nearly popular BATTLE CONTRAPTIONS series... back to the point, im starting the 1st EVER F2P UNOFFICIAL FANTASTIC CONTRAPTION TOURNEY (probably...i have been gone for 5 months),now give me your game suggestions please (sounds a bit direct doesn't it) because there will be 10 games in the tournament with 1 of them being a famous BATTLE CONTRAPTIONS round...after the 15 games have been chosen i will choose 30 users to build their top notch designs to pit against each other in the qualifiers... just remember the is just for fun...not for a prize... suggestions will start...just so you know it has to be F2P so it will be tough to build the game arena... :champ: NOW! :champ:
Lil_steve

Re: UNOFFICIAL F2P FANTASTIC CONTRAPTION TOURNEY

Postby ###ww on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 pm

1. This is arguably in the wrong thread.
2. You should join a few comps before trying to host one.
3. You will not get 30 competitors. A decent comp can have a tough time even getting 10 sometimes.
because there will be 10 games in the tournament with 1 of them being a famous BATTLE CONTRAPTIONS round...after the 15 games have been chosen...
?
###ww

Postby VERYDUMBNAME on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:32 pm

note: this isn't the first f2p comp i've already done two. and you aren't getting 30 people, try 8 or 16 cause they both are powers of 2.

and people don't like doing a battle contraption in a competition it doesn't work
VERYDUMBNAME

Postby ###ww on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Great tourney! Props to the host :lol:
###ww

Return to Multiplayer Events