- Can only have a maximum of one goal object
- Goal objects may not be resized or rotated
- Goal objects can not be added or deleted
- You may move, but do not resize or rotate, from one to all of the objects per edit
- The build and goal area can be resized and moved (try not to be too drastic)
- You must solve the previous level to be able to edit, and make a new level (edit a level bu chaning levelID to editID
- If an edit goes unsolved for 48 hours, or how long it is until a group of people agree that we need a new edit, The edit will be RESET Not remade, but I will give you a whole new edit. Only I Can reset the shuffle, so if you need me I will be on IRC and msn at Hero88go@live.com.
*New* - From now on, no one may edit delete add etc any dynamics. Im a bit tired of the classic "2 giant balls" tactic. Lets see how this new rule works out.
A. If you post your progress it is implied that anyone can steal it!!!
B. If you do solve a level from somebody's progress, you MUST edit the level. This is one of the things that sets the UNCshuffle apart from the other shuffles.
*Failure to listen to these rules may result in an X day ban :-P
To edit a level, in the url change levelId to editId (I think the command is case sensitive).
For example, if the url was
- Code: Select all
change it to
- Code: Select all
to edit the level.
If nobody can solve the previous level for a day, someone can make a new simple level with 1 small goal object
If multiple people reply to the same post, use the first reply as the starting point.
I hope that makes sense!
*Stolen from Level Shuffle
Unconnected Rules: Your Design can not have any pieces that are connected (Hence the name ) Examples:
All designs must be Green/Brown (Obviously, You cant use powered wheels in Unconnected ) Green: Your contraption may only contain Water Rods, Sticks, and Unpowered wheels. Brown: Your Contraption may contain only Water Rods and Sticks.
Ready? Lets go!
Starting Edit: http://FantasticContraption.com/?levelId=352279
BapfelOrange for creating the Badge!
Weasel/Pacifist for making the game!
Sumaleth for all is Unconnected Contributing!
Hero88go for making the hopefully Successful Unconnected Shuffle!
-June 17th, 2010 - Anniversary and uber 3 page challenge!
-June 30th, 2010 - Dynamic change to
-July 7th, 2010 - Its bungie day! Time for a reset!
-July 16th, 2010 - Hero's birthday Edit day!1!!111
-July 30th, 2010 - Goal Piece change to small
-August 10th, 2010 - Dynamic change to
-THE REST - We'll see.