thebrain*

Re: Woops - There it is

Postby haredeenee on Mon May 25, 2009 10:40 am

This is what we pay you to do?

I want a freekin refund.
haredeenee

Postby tes753 on Tue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Weasel, I'm waiting for your sung version of this song. (the exact instant that it's on the internet, I will put it on my iPod!) :perv: :perv:
tes753

Postby Neebio on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

bump for great justice!

This will be the greatest thing ever to grace the ears of contraptionistas around the world!
Neebio

Postby haredeenee on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

*working on getting me and my friends to do a music vid 4 this...in the jets >:)*
haredeenee

Postby tes753 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

Cool!
tes753

Postby monkeylord0003 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:08 pm

weasel
you are frikn' awesome
that was as sick as cancer
monkeylord0003

Re: It is that there of Woops

Postby adam_savage744 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 pm

[quote="weasel"] [translated to japanese and back lol] It directs the renewal of CONTRAPTIONISTAAAAAS Chyeaaaaaahhh InXile for the squishin insect (squishin insect being,) my human microphone new man effect and Weezie which are I - with the highest brain and us, a little this kind of somethin goes: You inspect FC for the second time, recompile the insect, these 4 words of the fair center which is plant shutdown collides me who permit the fact that noise Weezie of jump of jump of the house for this joy of lie is heard and including contraptionistas of c'mon in thing this which is not getting which a certain [hi] [tsu] chestnut returns exactly collision shakes your hand of air request on the other side: It is that there of Woops, if - in me Woops over there hit as for that as for that of Woops over there of Woops over there as for that of Woops over there of Woops over there as for that of Woops over there of Woops over there the upside-down of Woops over there, as for medium me that me who am permitted as for that it is everything there where you inquire about that Woops is said you think the insect which you intend that I me probably will show method Woops, some there which is complete is you that profit you want, because it is the very cool old idiot compared to, returning to the school where I who die am old thatMy time which that you have taken posts in the thread, makes this server fast being attached soon, showing it is that approximately it is, (developing, y'all!) It is that there of Woops, (it is a little louder!) It is that there of Woops, (developing, y'all!) It is that there of Woops, (with yell!) It is that there of Woops, (developing, y'all!) It is that there of Woops, (it is a little louder!) It is that there of Woops, (developing, y'all!) The insect which insect Woops of the insect squashin of squashin, can trouble the insect where Woops, it can trouble the insect which collapses insect Woops of the insect squashin of squashin, it can trouble that insect Woops of the insect squashin of squashin, it can trouble the insect which collapses there of Woops and collapses and collapses all investigations the stone which exactly shot stench LAN is the insect of squashin which is bent with the direct DNS investigation of the insect bank SQL of squashin Getting, - [suramudanku] of the uh Ohio state local large box, the package of the route to LAN this riding in a car which permits us who are attached R E B duplication O T Y (my Ohio state!) Ooh which that is! You come to Woops you coming, there as for that that it is that there of Woops which is locked, is, (developing!) It is that there of Woops, (with yell!) It is that there of Woops, (to flexible my that!) It is that there of Woops, (c'mon of c'mon!) It is that there of Woops, (with yell!) It is that there of Woops, (yeeeah!) It is that there of Woops, (it develops! Does to develop) that (Yeeeee) is ladieeeeeeeeeeees Woops of Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there of Woops, that it is fellaaaaaaaaaaaas Woops of Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there, because it is to become brown of the Contrapt heath people of the underground of remarkable DarkEagling where I can surprise most every night of this place of the sickness of pushin I being cool several you call there, is: woodrod: WOAAHAHHHH - shh! I weezinator I suitable AKA you "am the fatal inator which so says dang which has the boomerang: Boomerang: "The old school - it is that idiot of the ratio which can turn to level here? You can appraise that? (plz ratio 5 you star,) y'all ratio that can do? (As for plz ratio 5 you star,) you can appraise that? (plz ratio 5 you star,) y'all ratio that can do? (Can plz ratio 5 stars) appraise that? (plz ratio 5 you star,) y'all ratio that can do? (As for plz ratio 5 you star,) you can appraise that? (As for plz ratio 5 you star,) me then with, as for my human microphone new man who is my weezie highest brain as for it comes having that being atcha of straiiiiiiiight of comin of Yeeeaahhhh InXile with that being Woops over there with that being Woops over there with that being Woops over there with that being Woops over there with that being Woops over there with that being Woops over there Woops over there is Woops that over thereIn order the end where we who have had the place Contraptionistas where there is your party weezie informing thing by that me you thought with that is depending upon Woops over there and is cool with MySQL the sickness of the flow of technology of the lunatic solving these problems of the kicking whose insect Hardcore of the Norris test of the chuck of the neck which of the rack-mounted type space structure is inspected is old to go, with us here where it comes having that takes duplication O P S and W permanently, as for back section ch'all it carries back y'all to that Woops over there as for that it goes there As for that of Woops over there of Woops as for that of Woops over there of Woops over there out* of *fades of Woops over there
(translated to japanese and back, lol)
adam_savage744

Postby Speedemon on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

LOL.
Speedemon

Postby connormccarthy on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:14 am

lollollol
connormccarthy

Postby connormccarthy on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 am

record it with the music already o and one more thing............................whoops there it is :lol:
connormccarthy

Postby i need a user on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 pm

(our database hadlingsever was connected to the database itself via the internet instead of the local LAN wich was the source of most timeout problems,SQL crashes,and sever bogging-downloads. Problem fixed. You should now see 500% less downtime. And for those 2 young: (link is on top post). that is what weasal said at the bottum for those who missed it.
i need a user

Postby meteoro on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 pm

after many months, that post has finally made me notice that
meteoro

Postby Dark Eclipse on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 am

My computer just crashed because i opened up this thread weasel.
Dark Eclipse

Postby kertie309 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Sorry if this is a bump, but that is an extremely long song. And it sure does say way more than you think it would. If you look at the bottom of the post, (If you haven't seen this already) It says that there will be 500% less downtime! That will help a lot. Thanks for the info weasel!
Last edited by kertie309 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kertie309

Location: Somewhere, no place exactly, usually watching TV or playing on the computer.

Postby tes753 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Kertie, I advise you look at this quote from the "forum guidelines" :) :

weasel wrote:Edit: Ultimate chill-i-tude is no excuse for posting zero-content or non-productive forum posts (which also constitute as 'spam', roughly speaking). If you don't have anything to say, sit back and chill! Don't hit submit.

(for the record, I am not trying to "backseat mod",I'm just trying to help newer members :))
tes753

Previous

Return to The Dev Dish