In an effort to build competitions that someone can actually win, I have built this scenario. This competition is based on the Tug of War concept posted by another poster.
Here are the rules:
1. No more than 6 wheels (powered or unpowered)
2. No direct interaction with the opposition's contraption.
3. To win you must connect to the brick and pull it completely clear of the pink zone.
4. No more than 2 connections to the brick.
5. No more than 40 sticks.
6. Winner must clear the brick in under 2000 ticks or it is a tie. All ties go to the previous winner.
7. Your contraption must be built outside of the pink zone (only your connectors to the brick are allowed inside the zone)
8. Contraption must be all one piece (all parts must be connected).
9. You cannot build a ramp to use gravity to help power your contraption.
Here is the scenario and a first battle:First Battle