Published design spam and other feedback

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Published design spam and other feedback

Postby tiberianrock on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:58 am

There seems to be an awful lot of very bad contraptions by a small number of individuals gumming up the Other Players' Designs section. Maybe only save limit or, at least, a publish limit?

It's frustrating trying to view different designs when three or four spammers clog up the first couple dozens of pages.

As for other feedback, being able to sort those would be nice. Date, rating, number of rates, number of pieces, all that jazz....

Anyway, great game. Only played the flash version 'cause that's all I can afford but think I convinced a friend with an iPad to get it. Hope to see more! :)
tiberianrock

Re: Published design spam and other feedback

Postby c28 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 pm

hmmm... yes i agree skeezixs lvl is FILLED with ppl sayin 'back off,' be quiet,' i mean yea everyone hates skeezix and that is the only way to talk to skeezix and say whatever and not get baned. yea, who agrees with me?
c28

Postby ~Jon~ on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Out of curiosity, what levels are you seeing this spam on?
~Jon~

Postby rianbay812 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Pretty much when anyone makes a level that isn't good, (which I can normally agree with it being a stupid level) skeezix posts something like, "Any idiot can make an unplayable level. moran.
rianbay812

Postby Heliwr on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 pm

rianbay812 wrote:Pretty much when anyone makes a level that isn't good, (which I can normally agree with it being a stupid level) skeezix posts something like, "Any idiot can make an unplayable level. moran.

Those who can contrapt do - those who can't heckle from the peanut gallery.
Heliwr

Postby tiberianrock on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 am

Back and Forth has a couple pages from bitasyone. zac z, austin1001, wendelpena tend to come up a lot as well.

Ok, Down Under is the one that prompted this topic. It's just simply horrible for finding designs.
tiberianrock

Postby zhyrek on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 am

DOWN UNDER IS THE MULTIPLAYER EVENT LEVEL

NO COMPLAINING
zhyrek

Return to Feedback and Problems