Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby jacuzzi_ on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm

zhyrek wrote:
jacuzzi_ wrote:OP Updated

You missed {???}'s Rolling away one

Oh yeah my bad. I'll get right on that
jacuzzi_
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:14 am
Location: loving protogenius' levels.

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby camaro 09 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 pm

ill try some more when i get my new computer
User avatar
camaro 09
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:18 pm
Location: east coast

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby Dean-o on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Another new {???} one!
Reach Up http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11160233 by {???} around the lower right obstacle counter clockwise :brown: :boomerang:!
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby lord_hamybal on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 am

close solve to rolling away around the right above

i got a catch and just 5cm away


OOOOOOOH
happpy

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11187256 new longway around the right above :D
User avatar
lord_hamybal
 
Posts: 3359
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 am

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby BoredDude2 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:25 am

Mind the Gap
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11187268
Over that circle clockwise.
User avatar
BoredDude2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Stuck in a sarlacc's stomach

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby lord_hamybal on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 am

less the mine rolling away above ^^^^^^

but oh wel
back and forth
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11187400
User avatar
lord_hamybal
 
Posts: 3359
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 am

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby Dean-o on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 am

lord_hamybal wrote:close solve to rolling away around the right above

i got a catch and just 5cm away


OOOOOOOH
happpy

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11187256 new longway around the right above :D

Amazing, Remy :D Nothing is impossible!
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby lord_hamybal on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:29 am

User avatar
lord_hamybal
 
Posts: 3359
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 am

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby lord_hamybal on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 am

DoktorQ wrote:http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10554590
DID IT! tweaked it to completion
Evilclones design= :worship: :worship: :worship:


and jac you still need to update this one also
User avatar
lord_hamybal
 
Posts: 3359
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 am

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby Dean-o on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 am

lord_hamybal wrote:
DoktorQ wrote:http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10554590
DID IT! tweaked it to completion
Evilclones design= :worship: :worship: :worship:


and jac you still need to update this one also

It shouldn't be too hard to do the same thing except UNDER the upper obstacle.
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.


Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby zedifo on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Why doesn't he post his own designs?
User avatar
zedifo
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 am
Location: England

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby Kai Laddiman on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:47 am

zedifo wrote:Why doesn't he post his own designs?


Because he is b&.
User avatar
Kai Laddiman
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Running a kompetition

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby zedifo on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 am

Why did he get baned?
User avatar
zedifo
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 am
Location: England

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby rianbay812 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 pm

I believe it's somewhere in this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7491&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
I might be wrong

Major Edit:
I would like to squeeze the rectangle in handling through one of the obstacles on the top left of the T.

ORRR go between the bottom obstacle and the ground on big ball?

OOORRRR go under the left build area in MTG carpenter?
User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Tacoma-ish, Washington

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby Dean-o on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:41 pm

rianbay812 wrote:I believe it's somewhere in this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7491&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
I might be wrong

Major Edit:
I would like to squeeze the rectangle in handling through one of the obstacles on the top left of the T.

ORRR go between the bottom obstacle and the ground on big ball?

OOORRRR go under the left build area in MTG carpenter?

...and in no way am I stopping you from doing so ^_^
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby rianbay812 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 pm

and in no way am i capable of doing so......alone

Big ball longway would be like sumaleth's handling one. I already have a decent start for mtg carpenter.
:o ALMOST
SOO freaking close
User avatar
rianbay812
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Tacoma-ish, Washington

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby IGLima on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:52 pm

I think Jac forgot to update my Awash Longway: http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=10675530
User avatar
IGLima
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:25 pm
Location: Listening to music

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby Dean-o on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 pm

rianbay812 wrote:and in no way am i capable of doing so......alone

Big ball longway would be like sumaleth's handling one. I already have a decent start for mtg carpenter.
:o ALMOST
SOO freaking close

Bump.
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11328840 :o power
lord_hamybal wrote:less the mine rolling away above ^^^^^^

but oh wel
back and forth
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11187400

Maybe over then back over the right obstacle?

Huge bump: a new U-Turn longway from {???} :)
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

Re: Free Level 'Longway AND Badge' Challenge [ 21 vids! ]

Postby Dean-o on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 am

Dean-o wrote:
rianbay812 wrote:and in no way am i capable of doing so......alone

Big ball longway would be like sumaleth's handling one. I already have a decent start for mtg carpenter.
:o ALMOST
SOO freaking close

Bump.
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11328840 :o power
lord_hamybal wrote:less the mine rolling away above ^^^^^^

but oh wel
back and forth
http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11187400

Maybe over then back over the right obstacle?

Huge bump: a new U-Turn longway from {???} :)


And, another one from {???}: http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11620510
User avatar
Dean-o
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Spreading its influence across the world for everyone to play.

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges and Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron