This may be a new idea, but since I've been out of the loop for several months, and being too lazy to look, I'm not too sure. I hope this thread can combine a competitive element, player collaboration, and creative level design.
* The scoring is Magnum Scoring (Piece count x Tick count)
* Solve the level with a lower score than the previous poster and post your design.
* If 24 hours pass and there has been no improvement in the score, the player with the best score posts a new level.
* When creating a new level, please don't make it too easy where it can be solved with one brown stick but at the same time don't make it impossible.
* In the event that a level is deemed to be impossible (after 3 people saying it is), the original level designer can be asked to resubmit a new level.
* If the original level designer cannot be found or isn't interested in posting a new level, anyone can put forward a new level.
* The poster of the new level does not have to post a design if they don't want to but it does help to get the ball rolling.Archive
of levels and current best solutions (feel free to post in the thread if you beat a score)Level 1. http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11228504
- 23pc @ 69 = 1587Level 2. http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=11235012
- 17pc @ 126 = 2142