The greatest contraptioneers V3?

Come talk about the game, your Contraptions, and your solutions!

Re: The greatest contraptioneers V3?

Postby Skips on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:31 am

zhyrek wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the idea. Just wasn't ok with you dissing the classics
And if I'm going to do one, it's definitely going to be more creative based, less brute forcey

Stage 1 of FC-ness: Be a noob, create incredible works of creativity that are horribly inefficient
Stage 2 of FC-ness: Learn about the term "brown", and stack HUGE weights everywhere to get things done. Inefficient
Stage 3 of FC-ness: Start using brown weights a little more efficiently and make better stuff
Stage 4 of FC-ness: Remember how much fun you had playing around with powered wheels, but find yourself limited because brown poisoned your creativity
Stage 5 of FC-ness: Create Efficient, Powered wheel based designs that are aesthetical
Stage 6 of FC-ness: Integrate all concepts together into a powergreenbrown mush
Stage 7 of FC-ness: Effectively and Efficiently use all pieces in harmony <-- SEE THIS? THIS IS WHERE THE BEST DESIGNS COME FROM :D

Hey! I'm at stage 4 :)
Skips

Postby BoredDude2 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 am

zhyrek wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the idea. Just wasn't ok with you dissing the classics
And if I'm going to do one, it's definitely going to be more creative based, less brute forcey

Stage 1 of FC-ness: Be a noob, create incredible works of creativity that are horribly inefficient
Stage 2 of FC-ness: Learn about the term "brown", and stack HUGE weights everywhere to get things done. Inefficient :roll:
Stage 3 of FC-ness: Start using brown weights a little more efficiently and make better stuff :pseudo:
Stage 4 of FC-ness: Remember how much fun you had playing around with powered wheels, but find yourself limited because brown poisoned your creativity :geek:
Stage 5 of FC-ness: Create Efficient, Powered wheel based designs that are aesthetical
Stage 7 of FC-ness: Effectively and Efficiently use all pieces in harmony :worship: :ugeek: <-- SEE THIS? THIS IS WHERE THE BEST DESIGNS COME FROM :D

I just want to say that at stage 4 your creativity of levels seem to be posioned as well.
I think I am 2. :sigh:
BoredDude2

Postby Wafflekins on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:27 am

Stage 2 of FC-ness: Learn about the term "brown", and stack HUGE weights everywhere to get things done. Inefficient
Stage 3 of FC-ness: Start using brown weights a little more efficiently and make better stuff
Stage 4 of FC-ness: Remember how much fun you had playing around with powered wheels, but find yourself limited because brown poisoned your creativity
Stage 7 of FC-ness: Effectively and Efficiently use all pieces in harmony <-- SEE THIS? THIS IS WHERE THE BEST DESIGNS COME FROM :D

Says the guy who makes the same giant ♥♥♥ under extender multiple times :3
Wafflekins

Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Postby zhyrek on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 am

Waffle: That was a Fine-tuned precision instrument designed for a specific purpose ;)

Which I believe filled in the characteristics of Stage 3
zhyrek

Postby rianbay812 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:14 am

Rusu and Jyo are definately in. Say we give each person 30 seconds to display 2 contraptions. youtube allows 10 minutes videos and I would also like to add one of the mazes to the end or some sort of amazing collaboration. say the maze takes 1 minute, 30 seconds (with speeding up during the slow parts). that leaves 8 minutes, 30 seconds to display the talents of 17 people. Give or take some time.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to add {???} to this. We don't recognize all the hard work he has put forward and i think he should be in it.
rianbay812

Postby Wafflekins on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 am

just gather the best designs and do what you want.

PS youtube now allows 15 minute videos
Wafflekins

Location: An assembly of sticks and sometimes wheels can at once exemplify scientific beauty and fun.

Postby Feste on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Wafflekins wrote:

Says the guy who makes the same giant ♥♥♥ under extender multiple times :3

I think I am at stage E.
Feste

Postby BoredDude2 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Feste wrote:I think I am at stage E.

There is no stage E. Thanks for making that mistake, it made me feel so smart when I corrected you. :roll:
BoredDude2

Postby zhyrek on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 pm

BoredDude2 wrote:
Feste wrote:I think I am at stage E.

There is no stage E. Thanks for making that mistake, it made me feel so smart when I corrected you. :roll:

zhyrek wrote:
Stage A of FC-ness: Be a noob, create incredible works of creativity that are horribly inefficient
Stage B of FC-ness: Learn about the term "brown", and stack HUGE weights everywhere to get things done. Inefficient
Stage C of FC-ness: Start using brown weights a little more efficiently and make better stuff
Stage D of FC-ness: Remember how much fun you had playing around with powered wheels, but find yourself limited because brown poisoned your creativity
Stage E of FC-ness: Create Efficient, Powered wheel based designs that are aesthetical
Stage F of FC-ness: Integrate all concepts together into a powergreenbrown mush
Stage G of FC-ness: Effectively and Efficiently use all pieces in harmony <-- SEE THIS? THIS IS WHERE THE BEST DESIGNS COME FROM :D

YA SURE ABOUT THAT
zhyrek

Previous

Return to Levels and Game Chat