Help with Login Troubles

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Help with Login Troubles

Postby Captain_Sparky on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm trying to round up the usernames of anyone with an FC1 account who's been having trouble logging into the forum with it. So if you're trapped in an alt or you know someone who can't log in, post the affected username here. The more usernames we have to compare, the better chance we have of figuring out how to fix the problem.

Thanks!
Captain_Sparky

Re: Help with Login Troubles

Postby JHawk4JHawk4 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:49 pm

uuuiiiooop can't log in (that's me)

You can look at this thread for details on my problem. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9944&fbid=vj3dSJ92BL6
I pmed Zedifo and he says he gets the problem too, so its not just my computer. I've logged in many times with it, but it just stopped working one time when I signed out and tried to sign back in

Thanks so much
JHawk4JHawk4

Postby Captain_Sparky on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks for the help! :D
The more affected usernames I can find, the easier it will be to identify a pattern (although our new web guy is pretty awesome, so he might figure out the problem either way).
Captain_Sparky

Postby portgoose on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm

I believe ringkingleo was having problems (but I think he already contacted you).
portgoose

Postby ~Jon~ on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 pm

I recall cooljenny having problems as well, it may or may have not been resolved already though.
~Jon~

Postby 0wnyouu on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm

tydar is also having problems.
0wnyouu

Postby jdelgado06 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am

I was having trouble this morning, but managed to fix it.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9991
jdelgado06

Postby Skips on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Not a login trouble but this script always appears at the top, haven't really heard it mentioned by others:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
Skips

Postby uuuiiiooop on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Skips wrote:Not a login trouble but this script always appears at the top, haven't really heard it mentioned by others:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)

I have that as well, but I find it's pretty easy to just ignore it.
uuuiiiooop

Location: More than five hundred thousand levels. Over eleven million designs.

Postby 0wnyouu on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:27 pm

uuuiiiooop wrote:
Skips wrote:Not a login trouble but this script always appears at the top, haven't really heard it mentioned by others:

I have that as well, but I find it's pretty easy to just ignore it.

same
0wnyouu

Return to Feedback and Problems