I need to report a user, how?

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

I need to report a user, how?

Postby dazzellerr on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

There is one user I have doing my levels and he has about 2 thousand other designs saved that all degrade people and their ability to make levels, calling them retards, morans, foul language I will not post here, but I do have his user name, and some design links from my levels he did. I went through his designs he has saved and it is just horrid. This person needs to be baned from this game and part 2 if he owns it. I have never met, nor heard someone talk like this to any other person other than on online forums that are not moderated. This person needs to be dealt with. How do I report him?

Thank you for your time, it has been bothering me for about 3 months now since his first save of mine.
dazzellerr
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby uuuiiiooop on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Does his username happen to be skeezix?
User avatar
uuuiiiooop
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: More than five hundred thousand levels. Over eleven million designs.

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Skeezix on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

dazzellerr wrote:There is one user I have doing my levels and he has about 2 thousand other designs saved that all degrade people and their ability to make levels, calling them retards, morans, foul language I will not post here, but I do have his user name, and some design links from my levels he did. I went through his designs he has saved and it is just horrid. This person needs to be baned from this game and part 2 if he owns it. I have never met, nor heard someone talk like this to any other person other than on online forums that are not moderated. This person needs to be dealt with. How do I report him?

Thank you for your time, it has been bothering me for about 3 months now since his first save of mine.

That's horrible! Whoever it is should be taken out and shot.
User avatar
Skeezix
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby FCBerticus on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 am

Skeezix wrote:That's horrible! Whoever it is should be taken out and shot.


LOL
User avatar
FCBerticus
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: England

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby dazzellerr on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

Actually yes, it is him, so now, just have to figure out how to report him to the developers.
dazzellerr
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Cruiser40 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 am

dazzellerr wrote:Actually yes, it is him, so now, just have to figure out how to report him to the developers.


PM me some of the links please.
Cruiser40
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby dazzellerr on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 am

If I could get the game to load I would. I have contacted inxile staff about this problem today as well.
dazzellerr
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm


Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby jeffevan on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 am

Ok, a couple things.

1. If you report skeezix More than likely he will be taken off the game.
2. That ruins the game, come on you have to admit skeezix is a big part of the game and he makes it more enjoyable.
and 3. Skeezix can make another username and pay the :10bux: again.


So my point,
[removed]
User avatar
jeffevan
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby dazzellerr on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Let him then, as long as he loses what he has now, I will be happy. If he was someone I met IRL, I would not hesitate to punch him in the face for the obscene language he uses. He needs to learn that not everyone in this game making levels is an adult, some, like my autistic son make levels and play them and enjoy seeing what designs come from his levels. BTW, he is only 12. Not Skeezix, but maybe he is too?
dazzellerr
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Cruiser40 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 am

He has been baned from the forums, but I don't have the abilty to stop him from playing the game.
Cruiser40
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby jeffevan on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

dazzellerr wrote:Let him then, as long as he loses what he has now, I will be happy. If he was someone I met IRL, I would not hesitate to punch him in the face for the obscene language he uses. He needs to learn that not everyone in this game making levels is an adult, some, like my autistic son make levels and play them and enjoy seeing what designs come from his levels. BTW, he is only 12. Not Skeezix, but maybe he is too?


sorry I didn't know
User avatar
jeffevan
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby dazzellerr on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm

I reported him directly to the merger people, I forget their company name, I have yet to hear anything back, there used to be a forum other than this one, but I cannot find it.
dazzellerr
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Skeezix on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Cruiser40 wrote:He has been baned from the forums, but I don't have the abilty to stop him from playing the game.

About time somebody did something! er...what was I baned for?
User avatar
Skeezix
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Skeezix on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 am

dazzellerr wrote:Let him then, as long as he loses what he has now, I will be happy. If he was someone I met IRL, I would not hesitate to punch him in the face for the obscene language he uses.

Tough guy, but not very bright. Never bring knuckles to a gun fight.

dazzellerr wrote:He needs to learn that not everyone in this game making levels is an adult, some, like my autistic son make levels and play them and enjoy seeing what designs come from his levels. BTW, he is only 12. Not Skeezix, but maybe he is too?

You fail as a parent if you're depending on the internet-as-babysitter for xxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you permit him to surf without supervision, he has already seen much worse than anything I've posted.

Life is rough, Sparkey. Wear a helmet.
User avatar
Skeezix
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby dazzellerr on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Skeezix wrote:
dazzellerr wrote:Let him then, as long as he loses what he has now, I will be happy. If he was someone I met IRL, I would not hesitate to punch him in the face for the obscene language he uses.

Tough guy, but not very bright. Never bring knuckles to a gun fight.

dazzellerr wrote:He needs to learn that not everyone in this game making levels is an adult, some, like my autistic son make levels and play them and enjoy seeing what designs come from his levels. BTW, he is only 12. Not Skeezix, but maybe he is too?

You fail as a parent if you're depending on the internet-as-babysitter for your weak-gened larva. If you permit him to surf without supervision, he has already seen much worse than anything I've posted.

Life is rough, Sparkey. Wear a helmet.


I will take this as a threat to use a gun on me.
Listen here you little twit. If you ever speak of my children again....
dazzellerr
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Skeezix on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:21 pm

dazzellerr wrote:I will take this as a threat to use a gun on me.
Hardly. Just stating that I will defend myself if you attempt to follow through on your threat. And that you would lose.
dazzellerr wrote:Listen here you little twit. If you ever speak of my children again....

Gonna finish this, Corky? Or should I just just guess?

people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
Oops...nevermind.
User avatar
Skeezix
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby zhyrek on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Skeezix wrote:
dazzellerr wrote:Listen here you little twit. If you ever speak of my children again....

Gonna finish this, Corky? Or should I just just guess?

Insulting autistic children for making crappy levels is like insulting parents for protecting them

It doesn't look good
User avatar
zhyrek
 
Posts: 3511
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: RPI

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Skeezix on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm

zhyrek wrote:
Skeezix wrote:
dazzellerr wrote:Listen here you little twit. If you ever speak of my children again....

Gonna finish this, Corky? Or should I just just guess?

Insulting autistic children for making crappy levels is like insulting parents for protecting them

It doesn't look good

As opposed to making impotent threats on the internet, I suppose?

And, btw, I'm not aware of whatever it is I allegedly did xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I've looked at some of his (xxxxxxxxxxxx) levels and they aren't the type I'd likely take much notice of. Either he's very thin-skinned, or I didn't go far enough back.
User avatar
Skeezix
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: I need to report a user, how?

Postby Skeezix on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Skeezix wrote:And, btw, I'm not aware of whatever it is I allegedly did xxxxxxxxxx. I've looked at some of his (xxxxxxxxxx) levels and they aren't the type I'd likely take much notice of. Either he's very thin-skinned, or I didn't go far enough back.

OMG I found it! Here 'tis: http://fantasticcontraption.com/forum/v ... T5#p213053

2 things here...
First, he's upset because I dissed HIS level, not his kids'. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Second, this was more than ONE YEAR AGO! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User avatar
Skeezix
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Next

Return to Feedback and Problems



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users