Refund!

Report bugs, registration issues, or just suggest some new features in this thread! Guaranteed to have at least 10% more dev attention than other threads!

Refund!

Postby steviebuk2000 on Sun May 15, 2011 6:18 am

Hi

How do we go about getting a refund? I purchased the game back in 2008 I believe it was. And this purchase was on the false promise that if you purchase FC you'd have no adverts. I now can't play the game without the annoying adverts running!
User avatar
steviebuk2000
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Re: Refund!

Postby Skips on Mon May 16, 2011 11:06 am

I don't really know about getting a refund, but if the adverts annoy you:

http://fantasticcontraption.com/game/Contraption.swf
User avatar
Skips
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:11 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Refund!

Postby camaro 09 on Mon May 16, 2011 6:14 pm

and after 3 years, is $10 really that important to you?
User avatar
camaro 09
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:18 pm
Location: east coast

Re: Refund!

Postby steviebuk2000 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 pm

camaro 09 wrote:and after 3 years, is $10 really that important to you?


It's the principle. If you keep just let companies screw you over, they'll continue to screw you over.
User avatar
steviebuk2000
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Re: Refund!

Postby camaro 09 on Fri May 20, 2011 1:03 pm

steviebuk2000 wrote:
camaro 09 wrote:and after 3 years, is $10 really that important to you?


It's the principle. If you keep just let companies screw you over, they'll continue to screw you over.

yes, this company will screw you over with a non reoccurring payment of $10 that lasts you lifetime membership to this website.
User avatar
camaro 09
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:18 pm
Location: east coast

Re: Refund!

Postby wardaddy12 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 am

camaro 09 wrote:
steviebuk2000 wrote:
camaro 09 wrote:and after 3 years, is $10 really that important to you?


It's the principle. If you keep just let companies screw you over, they'll continue to screw you over.

yes, this company will screw you over with a non reoccurring payment of $10 that lasts you lifetime membership to this website.


And maybe beyond a lifetime! When I die, I will my accout to a lucky person... :)
User avatar
wardaddy12
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Location: One purpose!

Re: Refund!

Postby nextfart on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm afraid that if FC has any more computer problems (shut downs, unsaved designs, etc.), there will be an angry mob demanding refunds! C'mon, FC, get ur AZZ in gear!
User avatar
nextfart
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: http://fantasticcontraption.com/forum/

Re: Refund!

Postby rianbay812...3 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 pm

nextfart wrote:I'm afraid that if FC has any more computer problems (shut downs, unsaved designs, etc.), there will be an angry mob demanding refunds! C'mon, FC, get ur AZZ in gear!

Im willing to bet everyone here will stay. Anyone with patience to stay around this long has patience to put up with a few bubbles and/or a day without the game.
rianbay812...3
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:12 am
Location: Listening to Chris Martin and Will Champion, perhaps the most accomplished musicians of all time.

Re: Refund!

Postby TweekDash on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

rianbay812...3 wrote:
nextfart wrote:I'm afraid that if FC has any more computer problems (shut downs, unsaved designs, etc.), there will be an angry mob demanding refunds! C'mon, FC, get ur AZZ in gear!

Im willing to bet everyone here will stay. Anyone with patience to stay around this long has patience to put up with a few bubbles and/or a day without the game.


This :p
User avatar
TweekDash
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:20 am


Return to Feedback and Problems



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

cron